TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsBulletin BoardPublicize EventsProject Initiate, Singapore

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Author

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

Gender & Age: Male & 37
City: Singapore
Project Initiate, Singapore
Dec 21, 2003

Hi all,

An organisation that I work with, Buona Vista Youth Executive Council is a local elected body dealing with local youth issues. However, we have moved beyond our borders and the defining characteristc of our YEC is actually its international IT programme called Project Initiate.

What this grouping does is it sends computers as well as personnel overseas to underdeveloped parts of Asia such as Cambodia, China and Nepal. Next year, we'll be venturing even further and I'll be sent off on a project to the Maldives.

We get the majority of our assistance from government bodies with unused or obsolete computers. What to us might be useless pentium 3s are an invaluable tool for communication and education for youths in the developing world.

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile Remial PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Dr Jayanth G Paraki

Poster Rank:

Gender & Age: Male, 61
Province/State: Karnataka
City: Bangalore
Hi all
Dec 21, 2003

Dear Friend,
I am happy to see your initiatives and plan to extend item and personnel support to the youth of the developing nations.

I would like to introduce myself as a Consultant in Telemedicine and Healthcare Management with credited original research work in several key areas such as Datamining in Life Sciences, Infrastructure Development for E-Business in Developing Economies, Knowledge Management in global health care and technology for health care and education.

I am heading towards the USA by mid-february to present my original research work in Knowledge Management at the 10th Annual Research Seminar of the Deming Institute and Fordham University, New York.

Increasingly, co-operation between developed and developing economies is proving to be a major impetus to growth of economic prosperity and peace and thus an Universal System that does provide a sustainable platform to achieve desired goals is the Deming's Total Quality Management System. See www.deming.org for more details.

Dr Jayanth G Paraki
Bangalore
India
00-91-80-3348866
00-91-80-3461790

Member Profile Jayanth PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Dr Jayanth G Paraki

Poster Rank:

Gender & Age: Male, 61
Province/State: Karnataka
City: Bangalore
IT for EMERGENCY DISASTER MANAGEMENT
Dec 26, 2003

THIS IS AN EMERGENCY...DID U READ ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE IN IRAN? HUNDREDS ARE INJURED AND DYING. CAN U REACH THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR CONTACTS IN IRAN DIRECTLY OR THROUGH YOUR NETWORK?
TRAUMA IS TO DEALT WITH UTMOST FINESSE AND OPTIMISM BACKED BY EXPERIENCE AND WISDOM. I STRONGLY URGE MEDICAL CARE TAKER TEAMS IN AND AROUND IRAN TO ADOPT A HOLISTIC INTEGRATED APPROACH TO MANAGING THIS CRISIS. PLEASE CONTACT ME SOS AT THIS EMAIL DPARAKI@YAHOO.CO.IN OR CALL
ON MY MOBILE TEL NO 00-91-80- 9844301360.

DR JAYANTH G PARAKI MBBS MD[ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE]
BANGALORE
INDIA
WWW.CHHINDIA.NET

http://projects.takingitglobal.org/TMinDM

Member Profile Jayanth PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM