TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsBulletin BoardOff Topic£5.25m funding for heating and cooling efficiency study

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Author

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

£5.25m funding for heating and cooling efficiency study
May 8, 2013

The UK Research Council’s Energy Programme has announ-ced funding of £5.25m for a study of energy-efficient heating and cooling technologies.

The research will be carried out by the Interdisciplinary Centre for Storage, Transformation and Upgrading of Thermal Energy, which will be known as i-STUTE.

The University of Warwick will play a leading role in the project, working alongside London South Bank, Loughborough and Ulster universities.

i-STUTE director Professor Bob Critoph told H&V News the intention is to outline a strategy that will be easily understandable for consumers that will also “allow suppliers to make money”.

He stated that i-STUTE was already speaking to companies such as Dimplex, Emerson and all the major boiler manufacturers.

“We want to identify something that’s universally acceptable,” said Prof Critoph, explaining that the four partners had already carried out work in a number of complementary areas.

MORE TOPICS:
http://crowncapitalmng.livejournal.com/
http://forums.arcgis.com/threads/80770-Environment-Crown-capital-earth-management-fraud-warriors-tak e-a-stand

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile urzularegal PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM