TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsIssuesHealthSpringhill Groups Advice Change Your Life with Therapy

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Author

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Province/State: New York
City: New York
Springhill Groups Advice Change Your Life with Therapy
Jan 28, 2013

In this era where everything is running at a fast pace, people are faced with innumerable crises. These crises are mostly the outcome of the complications that are associated with the modern urban life. While people continue to live amidst such a situation, at times the situation might take a toll on their lives, bringing about dangerous consequences. Unhappy family life, strained relationships, unsuccessful career, unemployment, addiction to drugs and alcohol and drugs are some of the common factors that can make an individual suffer from tremendous depression and frustration. Unfortunately, statistical records show that a significant part of United States’ population suffers from anxiety phobia and depression. This certainly has a tremendous negative effect on the society since individuals with disturbed minds can never contribute to the smooth functioning of the society. This is the time that calls for the need of a therapist. While some are reluctant to disclose their problems to the therapist, others are willing to discuss their problems with the therapist and find a solution as per the situation.

Do not be afraid, there is help. Do not be embarrassed, there is nothing to be ashamed of. You are not crazy, you are just sick and it is called depression. There is help. There are some professionals that specialize with therapy. They are there to help. They will not judge you.

This post was edited on: 2013-01-28 at 01:29 AM by: Jill Omaru

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile jillomaru PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
lee watanabe

Re: Springhill Groups Advice Change Your Life with Therapy
Feb 4, 2013

This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a fast shout out and say I genuinely appreciate reading by means of your posts.

Member Profile leewatanabe PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
mamita warth

Feb 5, 2013

Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!

Member Profile mamitawarth PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
maxie gruber

Feb 5, 2013

Spot on with this write-up, I actually assume this web site wants rather more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read way more, thanks for that info.

big
grin

Member Profile maxiegruber PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM