TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsBulletin BoardOff TopicChange...

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Author

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Province/State: Minnesota
City: Rochester
Change...
Dec 17, 2011

I have to wonder what the world is coming to. I search and I search for something to make a difference in my community, but I can't do it alone, yet it seems that anyone that could have a relative interest, doesn't act upon that interest. All I've wanted to do, is make a difference. I would love to see students, individuals, children, teens, adults alike, all striving for that too... but all I see are bored individuals that want to make something for the sake of making it. Everyone that does something, wants something from it, everyone that wants to do something, doesn't do it. The bored people sit at their computer and do what I'm doing, they complain, or they make random things (petitions, organizations, etc.) and see how many hits they can get: sign this petition to legalize abortion... why? because they made a "dumb mistake". I'm sorry if I'm not going to sign your petition because there isn't reasonable thought in it... or even reasonable anything. If there is going to be an organization dedicated to make change... make it change happen. If there is going to be a program dedicated to make change... make change happen. If you're going to support change.... make it happen, and have reason for it. One day, you'll find yourself being asked why you support something, be it religion or a petition that you signed, and you need to have a reason why! If you want to make change... then make change happen.

This post was edited on: 2011-12-17 at 03:59 PM by: Shelby DeBoer

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile sbrown121 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM