TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsIssuesPeace & ConflictIf I Were A President In Somalia, I Would Do The Following For Peace- Part 2

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Author

Poster Rank: Talkative

Province/State: Nugaal
City: Garowe
If I Were A President In Somalia, I Would Do The Following For Peace- Part 2
Jul 28, 2015

16. I would encourage women to take up key leadership positions and appoint them as Ministers and Ambassadors.
17. I would reach out to the youth and keep them busy with youth programs and activities that encourage learning, patriotism and from regional exchange programs and study tour visits.
18. I would ask communities to build trees of peace. A peace tree outside every house providing shade and more.
19. I would emphasize and re-emphasize on national reading of The Holy Quran, especially chapters that encourage brotherhood, peace building and compassion, love and peaceful co-existence.
20. I would make conflict transformation a compulsory crosscutting issue in all development/humanitarian projects.
21. I would appoint a Minister for Compassion and Love.
22. I would encourage neighbors to reach for each other and to work together for common purpose.
23. I would teach my people to listen carefully to others before making judgments.
24. I would demonstrate how to compassionately listen to one another and how to communicate respect to another.
25. I would advise my people to base their positions on truth and not on clan favoritism/tribalism. I would encourage my people to not side with their brother whom they know is wrong. And to be willing to experience discomfort for standing up for what is important and right.
26. I would reiterate that a position based on truth will give freedom and would bring them closer to God.
27. I would advice my people to learn to trust their brothers and to be less suspicious, less fearing. To be patient and persistent in doing good.
28. I would support cultural programs and literary festivals. I would have posters and murals on public places displaying Somali art and poetry of peace and love. I would have regular radio peace programs.
29. I would regularly tell my people that I love them.
30. I would regularly show my people that I love them.

“Peace is not something you wish for; It’s something you make, Something you do, Something you are, And is something you give away” - Robert Fulghum

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile Sahro PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
sellercvv

Province/State: London (City of)
City: London
Feb 22, 2016

Member Profile sellercvv PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
goodsellerccc

SELL Fresh CVV CC US UK ICQ-686858468 Dumps Pin CVV2016.wordpress.com DUMP Pin
Feb 27, 2016

good

Member Profile goodsellerccc PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
goodsellerccc

SELLCVV.CO Verified Seller CVV CC US UK ICQ-686858468 Dumps Pin bank login wu transfer.
Mar 4, 2016

http://sellcvv.co/

Member Profile goodsellerccc PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM