TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsFeatured ForumCurrent EventsNigeria situation, a paradigm!

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Author

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Gender & Age: Male & 39
City: Otta
Nigeria situation, a paradigm!
May 24, 2014

Nigeria, a country filled with milk and honey.....oil and other beautiful raw resources has now become a pitiable nation.

There is a stake in Nigeria that is worth for anyone to plough and grind and be successful. There is oil, crude oil and yet she is lacking in developments. They build structures in the capital and states yet her citizenry wanders in penury.

Virtually a centralized economic nation but sectionalized, politically.

She cries for unity, peace and security and yet her own puts her negatively to the world as now terrorist nation.
There are no terrorist but political terrorists in Nigeria. She is crying out to the world for a way to salvage this continued paradigm of unrest. Friends are now coming to her aid over a deemed tagged frame of civilian soldiers, who after claiming lives of innocent citizens have now abducted some of her female children who were in school at #Chibok.
All now cries for peace to return to #Chibok especially for the release of those girls, who are too innocent to be caged or trapped in this shade.
Oh Nigeria! When will the actualized and speculated development come to you? The street of Nigerian cities should have been much greener than now, the health of the citizens should have been much better, the power to development and technologies should have had its shape by now. All is a mirage, a mirage and mirage!

Migration has taken over all her youths, productive efforts has been streamlined and unbroadened.

She has the means but lacked the will forgetting that when security is lost wandering calls. What a paradigm she has found herself - a nation with a pity. [/b]#Bring Back Our Girls is the focus headline that is promoting a giant nation like her.

In Nigeria, you must struggle for everything. The Nigerian poverty system is categorical and classified. The youth are the ones getting the beats of it all. Why would some enormous few abduct over 200 girls in the name of no-to-education? In fact, the education system is all at a high price. The abducted girls or students are struggling and now struggling for freedom amidst a cotangent security system of longitudes. This is a paradigm!
This calls for support and contribution on good governance, security and peace; gender problems, infrastructure, Education, Security, Health.
Open your minds, speak let be heard about what you think about Nigeria

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile onimisi PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Poster Rank: Blabbermouth

Gender & Age: Male, 65
Re: Nigeria situation, a paradigm!
Dec 16, 2014

The problem with the third world countries is that mostly the country is rich and the people poor.

As I understand, there are basic problems facing these countries.

1- lack of "civil rights" and not necessarily the Western claim of "human rights".

2- lack of organized management to serve the needs of people.

3- corruption led by authorities and quietly supported by companies (mostly Western)who would pay under surface money to authorities to enjoy contracts.

One important issue in Africa is that peoples of various tribes unite for progress and do not let their differences lead to fights and dis-cooperation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad

Member Profile farhadmiriany PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
wallander

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Re: Nigeria situation, a paradigm!
Jul 16, 2015

There are so many christians presecuted. It's just sad and I think the UK should help them as much as we can.

Member Profile wallander PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
sellercvv

Poster Rank: Talkative

Province/State: London (City of)
City: London
SELLCVV.CO Best seller CVV CC USA UK ICQ#686858468 Dumps Pin
Mar 4, 2016

good

Member Profile sellercvv PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
cristian88

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

Province/State: London (City of)
City: London
SELL US UK EU INTER ASIA...FRESH AND GOOD BALANCE
Mar 8, 2016

i sell us uk ca au eu asi.......all fresh & good 100%...v.v
I promise cc of me very good and fresh all with good price . I sure u
will happy if bussiness with me .
I accept WU & PM & BTC & WMZ
If u are seller pls don't contact me, if u don't buy from me pls don't
contact me .
I very hate do spam or rip and i don't want who spam me..
Thanks read my thread . Hope u can read right before contact me
See u soon . Let's contact Y!H : d.cristian888 or ICQ: 655846904
thanks and good day!
email : d.cristian888@yahoo.com

Member Profile cristian88 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM