TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsIssuesEducationImproving your Mental Game in Tennis

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Author

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Province/State: California
City: Irvine
Improving your Mental Game in Tennis
May 8, 2014

Hi I am a Girl Scout from California United States and I am finishing my Gold Project to help others who are struggling with the mental side of sports (I am a tennis player). There is more to performing well than just being a good athlete with good technical skills. I was fortunate to have a very good mental coach and many of my instructors have also helped me to improve my mental focus. I have written some simple small books and posted these books online for others to use for free and hope that this will help them. The topics address how to deal with stress from parents, coaches, or peers. Do not take the bad way out of these challenges by using drugs, cheating, or other bad behaviors. There are positive ways that you can improve your mental game and this will also help you with many other things in life as you become an adult. There is a website at https://mentalgameoftennis.wordpress.com/ where you can see the topics I write about in the books. There is also a Twitter account at https://twitter.com/mental_tennis where you can keep up-to-date on the topics as they are put online or when people comment on them.

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile kyarasutton PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
adellesigmund

Province/State: Florida
City: Lake City
Re: Improving your Mental Game in Tennis
Nov 24, 2016

Some tips are improving your Mental Game in Tennis
First setting a goal or focus point for every session is crucial if you are to improve your ability to focus, your intensity in the session and ability to stay process focused.This helps to improve your ability to focus, as every time you lose focus you will have a central point or task to come back to.Set yourself the task of playing with an intense and professional attitude during a match-play session.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
top essay writing service

Member Profile adellesigmund PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
kata33

Province/State: Texas
City: Dallas
Re: Improving your Mental Game in Tennis
May 29, 2017

Actually for kids to understand this world and its challenges they need to do more than only read books. That comes through physical activity like tennis, personal (and interpersonal) exploration, and connection with the natural world. As a papergrader I'd state that some very scary symptoms among today's kids because they aren't getting this valuable opportunity because of reduced recess and overall lack of outdoor contact.

Este aporte fue editado en: 2017-05-29 at 10:17 AM by: K Haugle

Member Profile kata33 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
gameonline

Poster Rank:

Province/State: Uttar Pradesh
City: Meerut
game online
Oct 9, 2017

Hello friends, i am here this visit, and i can say you,run 3 is very popular online game, run 3 is not graphic game, run 3 like game for example, street fighter, mortal combat, and taken, so friends hurry click this visit run 3 and played run 3 game on computer, i am very exiting playing run 3 game.

Member Profile gameonline PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM