TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsIssuesEducationWHO IS YOUR FAVORITE TEACHER? WHAT QUALITIES MAKE HIM GOOD TO YOU?

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Author

Poster Rank: Talkative

Gender & Age: Male & 33
City: Dhaka
WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE TEACHER? WHAT QUALITIES MAKE HIM GOOD TO YOU?
Jul 25, 2013

Dear all,
A good teacher is the best friend, guide, guardian.... and many more. They discover the hidden treasure of their students. Hence, one can be a best teacher to their students for many reasons. I was a student of a very rural school in Bangladesh and a very slow learner(weak student). Therefore, my teacher took special care and encouraged me in every aspect of my study. It makes him the greatest among all teachers in my students life.
So, could you please let us know about your favorite teacher?

Best of luck.

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile Nurunnabi PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
raygmurphy

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

Province/State: Cordoba
City: Washington
Re: WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE TEACHER? WHAT QUALITIES MAKE HIM GOOD TO YOU?
May 24, 2017

My favorite teacher was still new to teaching and enthusiastic. He was kind of geeky, with bad skin and bad clothes. Lots of kids made fun of him, but he'd get so excited about his subject (history) that it was absolutely clear that he enjoyed what he was doing. He gave us lots of opportunities to do research and answer questions for ourselves, getting extra credit as a reward. He tried to spend a little time with each student, getting to know us. You knew that he was just trying to get to know you as some kind of teaching exercise, but it felt really good anyway to get special attention. I still remember things from his class, and it was a long, long time ago. I hope he stayed as enthusiastic about teaching as he was when I had him as a history teacher. He told me t follow custom essay writing service for all kind of writing exercises. I thank him for giving me all directions in my whole academic life.

Este aporte fue editado en: 2017-05-24 at 12:05 AM by: Ray G Murphy

Member Profile raygmurphy PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
williamjones5

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Province/State: New South Wales
City: Charlestown
May 26, 2017

I had a teacher who use to teach us Biology. She was our favorite teacher since she used to treat us not only student but fiends too. She used to guide us with her experiences of life and study.

Member Profile williamjones5 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
HannahPower

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Province/State: Western Finland
City: England
Jul 6, 2017

Teacher bullies are no different from any other type of similar problem. The damage to a child bullied by a teacher causes can last for years in a child's psyche, shaping how that young person develops and behaves with other adults in the future. While confronting a bully teacher can put him or her on notice as they look for essay help company now a days, it may not necessarily change the behavior. Parents then often have to make a tough choice on how hard to fight the matter or whether to just protect their child from further harm. Most go with the latter. As a result, the problem can fester in a school for a long time.Studying with a writing teacher is a different experience from a classroom setting because most of the sessions are one on one. This individual attention makes choosing the right teacher even more crucial for the students.

Member Profile HannahPower PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM