TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsFeatured ForumCurrent EventsBring peace to Egypt

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Author

Poster Rank: Chatterbox
Virtual Volunteer

Gender & Age: Male & 37
Bring peace to Egypt
Jul 17, 2013

Personally i am worried with the situation of Egypt since. can you help to propose solutions to bring peace in Egypt.
Thanks

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile gike PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Poster Rank: Blabbermouth

Gender & Age: Male, 65
Re: Bring peace to Egypt
Jul 18, 2013

Tolerance is a vital element that seems to be lacking in Egypt.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad

Member Profile farhadmiriany PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Jul 19, 2013

Yesterday I mentioned about tolerance. Today I want to add something else which is also vital and it may bring tolerance or at least increase tolerance in Egypt.

Leadership. It seems Egypt is not having a leadership accepted by the majority. If there was a majority accepted leadership, less violence and more solidarity could be witnessed.

There are various political, religious and political-religious parties and groups in Egypt. The first thing that they could do was to set agreements for the national interests. This would lead to fewer differences of opinions and more tolerance and solidarity.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad

Farhad

Aug 16, 2013

gike wrote:

Personally i am worried with the situation of Egypt since. can you help to propose solutions to bring peace in Egypt.
Thanks

Your worries are true. It is sad to see all the bloody fights there. Egypt, a foundation for civilization is not making the civilized human happy these days.
Farhad

emmanuel Enow

Virtual Volunteer

Gender & Age: Male, 37
Aug 27, 2013

It is true that Egypt does not have a generally accepted leader but they do vote for these leaders. I also an issue of personal and group interest in the leaders, and their groups that is contrary to that of the entire nation.
Should some one who does not belong to and religious group, does not support tribalism, respect democracy and ready to work for the interest of the nation without fear or favor comes to power it may change something.
I am really worried for our brothers in Egypt especially for the innocent children dieing.

emmanuel Enow

Virtual Volunteer

Aug 27, 2013

Tolerance is true but the other day, i saw Christians gathered around Muslims to pray freely with out disturbance does this means its some of the Muslims or some of the Christians or tolerance and acceptance is only when they are out to revolt? It seems too complicated for me the problem of Egypt

emmanuel Enow

Virtual Volunteer

Aug 27, 2013

Tell me if you were in Egypt what will you do? advice others for peace, fight,stay neutral, watch, or cry for the love ones?
i think i should send this as a topic on its own to get more oppinions

Farhad

Aug 27, 2013

True Christians and true Muslims do not have any problems with each other. There are some hardliners that persuade intolerance.

It is very difficult to mention what one will do if she/he was in Egypt. Egyptians are intelligent and intellectual people but lust for power seems to be a second problem next to intolerance.

I agree that there is an elected president in Egypt.But not all elected presidents carry out leadership. One characteristic of leadership is to make sure armed forces do not attempt to acquire the power. To do that, the assistance of spiritual leaders and political parties is needed. Apparently, the elected president had lost a major support of the spiritual leaders and political parties.
Farhad

« BACK TO FORUM