TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsIssuesSocial InnovationSeed Funding for Innovation Challenge - Semi Finalist - Impacteer.me

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Author

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

Gender & Age: Male & 29

City: Delhi
Seed Funding for Innovation Challenge - Semi Finalist - Impacteer.me
Apr 28, 2013

Impacteer.me is a gamified collaborative Internet platform that creates social impact by inviting, engaging, and rewarding volunteers and linking them with relevant volunteering opportunities.

Impacteer.me aims to tackle the fundamental issues that have handcuffed volunteerism in India such as lack of relevant opportunities, qualified/skilled volunteers, limited engagement, short-term commitment, skilled volunteers being under-utilized and lack of recognition to name a few.

Impacteer.me has been chosen as a semi-finalist in Seed Funding for Innovation Challenge. And we need your support to make an Impact! Do vote for us if you like what we are doing! - Click on the tiny box on the right hand top of the screen and you could help me take my idea to the next level. You can vote every day between now and next Friday. Every vote counts for us.

Do leave your comments and suggestions to improve the idea further. Thanks in advance!

Shreyas – Impacteer

This post was edited on: 2014-07-30 at 02:32 PM by: Ryan MacLean (Moderator)

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile shreyabuddy165 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Shreyas Anur Jayanth

Gender & Age: Male, 29
City: Delhi
Re: Seed Funding for Innovation Challenge - Semi Finalist - Impacteer.me
Apr 30, 2013

Do register on our beta website : www.impacteer.me

Member Profile shreyabuddy165 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Ryan MacLean

Poster Rank: Talkative

Gender & Age: Male, 32
Province/State: Ontario
City: Toronto
May 2, 2013

It's interesting to learn about some of the challenges you've faced for coordinating volunteers in India in particular, and what you're doing about it. What volunteer portals exist for other countries that you would like to learn from and build upon? This is a question for Shreyas and everybody else too! What are other good examples, and what is missing from them?

Member Profile ryanmaclean PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
JulRashid

Gender & Age: Male, 29
City: Quezon City
May 3, 2013

Hi, the project is very good. Continue that up and have it in India. You can have a lot of volunteers in your country.

My friend and I have ASEAN Youth Volunteers Network this is somehow similar to what you are saying. We've used social networking sites such as facebook and twitter. We are also linking volunteers to some voluntary activities posted by our partners in SOUTHEAST ASIA.

British Council have called some head or officers of a certain volunteer organisation. Currently Philippine Volunteers initiative is conducting the same project. The model was from Singapore.

This post was edited on: 2013-05-03 at 01:28 PM by: JulRashid

Member Profile JulRashid PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM