TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsIssuesSocial InnovationCan we get help in find an investor?

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Author

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Gender & Age: Male & 29

City: Nairobi
Can we get help in find an investor?
Apr 26, 2013

Guys, am the proud founder of a small data recovery and data wiping firm in Kenya. our website is www.empexbabylon.com. We have been operating on a small time basis because we lack the funds to buy the proper tools for the job. WE are looking for an angel investor or venture capitalist

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile EmpexTech PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Shreyas Anur Jayanth

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

Gender & Age: Male, 29
City: Delhi
Re: Can we get help in find an investor?
Apr 28, 2013

Greetings,

If the market size is large enough in Kenya, you could put a word out on your social networks and explore the options of crowd funding. Getting a venture capital to invest might be a little challenging at this stage unless you have developed a prototype technology in data swiping.

Check out these websites:
http://www.investmentnetwork.in/entrepreneur-registration?gclid=COuujebC7bYCFZF_6wodQxYA1w

http://www.startupvalley.com/

Wishing you the very best for realizing the potential of this idea. Do let me know if I could be of any assistance for the same. If you get time, do check out my idea.

We are working on Impacteer.me – A gamified collaborative Internet platform that creates social impact by inviting, engaging, and rewarding volunteers and linking them with relevant volunteering opportunities. You can view the detailed project plan here:

https://www.innovate4good.org/community/ideas/view/?id=173

Impacteer.me has been chosen as a semi-finalist in Seed Funding for Innovation Challenge. And we need your support to make an Impact! Do vote for us if you like what we are doing! - Click on the tiny box on the right hand top of the screen and you could help me take my idea to the next level. You can vote every day between now and May 3rd, 2013. Every vote counts for us, so please show us some love if you like what we are doing.

Do leave your comments and suggestions to improve the idea further. Thanks in advance!

Shreyas – Impacteer

Member Profile shreyabuddy165 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Raymond Tang

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

Gender & Age: Male, 30
Province/State: Chongqing
City: Chengdu
Jul 13, 2013

Hey, Good day!
I am not familiar with investment, but if I was the investor, I'd like see your detailed plan, including operation model, marketing strategy, resource management plan (incl. human resource), scope and timeline, investment and profit ratio, risk and compliance analysis and so on...

If you could prepare a detailed and attractive plan document, it will help you to achieve your goal.

Member Profile Fahao PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Kazi Mamun

Poster Rank: Talkative

Gender & Age: Male, 27
City: Dhaka
Jul 13, 2013

EmpexTech, as far I know you are one of the 15 candidate who won the seed fund contest (semi final) this time. beside the seed grant you will have an opportunity to enroll yourself in Esprout course too.

I will agree with what "Ramond Tang" already said, you will need detailed plan, including operation model, marketing strategy, resource management plan, scope and timeline, investment and profit ratio, risk and compliance analysis etc.

I will suggest you to complete the esprout course with dedication, that will help you to prepare those documents properly.

This post was edited on: 2013-07-13 at 08:41 PM by: Kazi Mamun

Member Profile kazimamunmore PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Cain Onyango

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Mar 20, 2016

think wider in terms of geographical scope but still,kenya is ripe for anything technology. however, the nascent ,cheap, cloud computing solutions may just render that service redundant

Member Profile CainOdhis PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
goodsellerccc

Poster Rank: Talkative

Province/State: London (City of)
City: London
ICQ#6868-58468 sellcvv.co SELL PAYPAL ACCOUNT VERIFIED LOGIN HACK WU TRANSFER HACKING
Mar 26, 2016

ICQ#6868-58468 sellcvv.co SELL PAYPAL ACCOUNT VERIFIED LOGIN HACK WU TRANSFER HACKING

Member Profile goodsellerccc PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM