TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsBulletin BoardHelp WantedPlease Help Me To Collect Data For My Dissertation

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Author

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Please Help Me To Collect Data For My Dissertation
Jan 31, 2013

Hi all,

If you work or have worked in a technical department (e.g.: engineering, R&D) for any firm, I'd like to ask for your help with my dissertation project for my Master degree by completing the following survey (it takes less than five minutes):

http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/1146238/What-do-workers-of-technology-related-firms-look-for-in-their- leaders

The purpose of this activity is to survey individuals with technical academic backgrounds (engineers, scientists) who work in technical units (e.g.: engineering, R&D) for technology-driven firms about their immediate supervisors or line managers. Ideally, enough data will be collected in order to:

1. Determine with a 95% of confidence what attributes these individuals think their leaders should have in order to be effective.

2. Determine if technical expertise is the most important virtue workers in technical departments look for in their leaders.

Collected data will be totally anonymous.

Thank you very much for your help!

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile legorn PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Alecia Limle

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Province/State: Buenos Aires
City: Florida
Re: Please Help Me To Collect Data For My Dissertation
Jan 20, 2014

Hello,

So you are looking for some help for your college project. I am not a technical guy, but yes one of my colleague has some good idea and understanding over it. Here is his profile, you can check it out and contact him. I am sure he;'' definitely help you for your dissertation.

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile Alecia01 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM