FAQ

Thread Pages 1 2 3  »
Author

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

Province/State: Michigan
City: Detroit
Gay Marriages
Dec 18, 2012

How do you feel about gay marriages ? Do you think its okay for the same sex to be legally married ? When it comes to childern should the same sex couples be able to raise them ? How would the child turn out ? Will they think being gay is okay ?

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile Dbethea PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Mario Whitfield

Poster Rank:

Province/State: Michigan
City: Detroit
Re: Gay Marriages
Dec 18, 2012

I make a lot of gay jokes, but In my opinion, same sex marrages aren't so bad. Even though the bibble says it's a sin to marry someone of the same gender, everyone deserves to have someone.

Member Profile mwhitfield1023 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Danny

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Province/State: Colorado
City: Loveland
Apr 10, 2013

So people can do animals, but I can't marry my lover? How can that work... We are all humans.. I don't get just because we love someone and they are they same gender its wrong.. but its okay for someone to love their dad or brother? How does that work..
I hate how people are so closed minded..
Lets just be happy how things are changing and getting better with equality. Thanks smile
Danny Sauer

Member Profile dannysauer PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Joël Kalpram

Poster Rank: Talkative

Province/State: Northern Territory
City: Darwin
May 4, 2013

With an answer to your comment, I think this statement on this poster through that link says it all (this can ONLY be viewed if you uses Facebook). And in sharing this, we are all HUMAN, whether you're a man, a woman, a girl or a boy, People DO fall in love. I don't see why homosexual people are still getting denied their rights to marry someone they truly love? I'm sorry but the concept of 'not giving them their rights' just doesn't sit right with me.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151404595561275&set=a.180479986274.135777.177486166274 &type=1&theater

This post was edited on: 2013-05-04 at 01:33 AM by: Joël Kalpram

This post was edited on: 2013-05-04 at 01:34 AM by: Joël Kalpram

Member Profile jalbert PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Poster Rank: Blabbermouth

Gender & Age: Male, 65
May 5, 2013

Dbethea wrote:

How do you feel about gay marriages ? Do you think its okay for the same sex to be legally married ? When it comes to childern should the same sex couples be able to raise them ? How would the child turn out ? Will they think being gay is okay ?

In another discussion board: "THE SAME SEX MARRIAGE RIGHT OR WRONG?",I asked few questions. I suggest supporters and opponents of gay marriage provide their answers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad

Member Profile farhadmiriany PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
emmanuel Enow

Poster Rank: Chatterbox
Virtual Volunteer

Gender & Age: Male, 37
May 15, 2013

Guy marriage for me wrong
neither the bible or Koran supports it.
It is against the law of my country and considered as a taboo in my tradition.

Member Profile gike PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
emmanuel Enow

Poster Rank: Chatterbox
Virtual Volunteer

Gender & Age: Male, 37
May 15, 2013

if homosexuality is a right the being a thief is also a right then.
what the law and the society judges to be wrong are actually wrong.
some few with their habits should not turn the society for their personal interest. ask your self a question where were homosexuals before? why did they not ask for their right why at this age? The Bible says at the end of time, all these things will come to pass
thanks

Member Profile gike PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

May 17, 2013

dannysauer wrote:

So people can do animals, but I can't marry my lover? How can that work... We are all humans.. I don't get just because we love someone and they are they same gender its wrong.. but its okay for someone to love their dad or brother? How does that work..
I hate how people are so closed minded..
Lets just be happy how things are changing and getting better with equality. Thanks *
Danny Sauer

Dear Danny,
As I understand from your post somehow you are proposing that;
“Since some human have intimacy with animals (or as you mentioned, doing it with animals), and some make love with their dads and brothers ,then why the same gender human do not marry each other.”
If we believe that doing it with animals is wrong, then it does not seem logical to conclude that gay marriage is right. On the other hand, if we believe that doing it with animals is right, we may face a question that why the majority of people do not approve it or if it is natural at all. As far as I am informed, doing it with animals is not approved in any culture and the general public is not happy to hear or witness such thing. There was a time that people of one specific country (it is better not to mention the names of the country and the person) got angry of their president because that president’s opponents claimed he makes sex with animals. Could you give us one example of a culture that making sex with animals is approved by people?
The same argument could be given for having sex with dads and brothers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad

Farhad

May 17, 2013

Dbethea wrote:

If you are doing a survey about views, I would say I am against it although in today's world dominated by the Western Liberalism, it is considered old fashioned and against human rights.

Your question about how the same sex marriage kids feel is a very important issue. Homosexuals themselves are not worried but most heterosexuals are worried for such kids. Their worries are even stronger than what they feel about the unnaturalness of homosexuality itself.
Farhad

Farhad

May 17, 2013

jalbert wrote:

With an answer to your comment, I think this statement on this poster through that link says it all (this can ONLY be viewed if you uses Facebook). And in sharing this, we are all HUMAN, whether you're a man, a woman, a girl or a boy, People DO fall in love. I don't see why homosexual people are still getting denied their rights to marry someone they truly love? I'm sorry but the concept of 'not giving them their rights' just doesn't sit right with me.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151404595561275&set=a.180479986274.135777.177486166274 &type=1&theater

This post was edited on: 2013-05-04 at 01:33 AM by: Joël Kalpram

This post was edited on: 2013-05-04 at 01:34 AM by: Joël Kalpram

Dear Joel,
You know that I have lots of respects for your open views and also your services to the society. About this issue, I would like to mention that:"the nature and the creation are based on Heterosexuality"
Farhad

Joël Kalpram

May 17, 2013

I think both you guys's views are narrow and very limited. It's very sad that at a national level (in your country Emanuel Enow) does not recognized and acknowledge the existence of homosexuality. There's a saying that goes,

"There are 450 Species in the world and homophobia is only found in one, which one is unnatural now?"

I think this statement well explained why we are soo limited in fully understanding what nature brings into our lifes. Again, there are so many countless reasons as to why being gay does not need to only be legitimate.... people don't choose to be gay, people are born gay, it's not even gay rights that needs debating... it's human rights....

It's 2013 and quiet sad to see, yet so many ignorance and ignorants.... I hope, believe and pray that the new coming generations are more open and accepting to what seems to be completely natural or "normal" ......

This post was edited on: 2013-05-17 at 07:23 AM by: Joël Kalpram

Farhad

May 17, 2013

jalbert wrote:

I think both you guys's views are narrow and very limited. It's very sad that at a national level (in your country Emanuel Enow) does not recognized and acknowledge the existence of homosexuality. There's a saying that goes,

"There are 450 Species in the world and homophobia is only found in one, which one is unnatural now?"

I think this statement well explained why we are soo limited in fully understanding what nature brings into our lifes. Again, there are so many countless reasons as to why being gay does not need to only be legitimate.... people don't choose to be gay, people are born gay, it's not even gay rights that needs debating... it's human rights....

It's 2013 and quiet sad to see, yet so many ignorance and ignorants.... I hope, believe and pray that the new coming generations are more open and accepting to what seems to be completely natural or "normal" ......

This post was edited on: 2013-05-17 at 07:23 AM by: Joël Kalpram

Dear Joel,
Let us discuss this without calling each other narrow minded.Let us do our best to understand each other. Perhaps we do not come into agreements but understanding each other could be helpful.
My question is if some people are born gay, what about bisexuals. Are they born bisexual? Is bisexuality natural?
Farhad

Farhad

May 17, 2013

Dear Danny,
As I understand from your post somehow you are proposing that;
“Since some human have intimacy with animals (or as you mentioned, doing it with animals), and some make love with their dads and brothers ,then why the same gender human do not marry each other.”
If we believe that doing it with animals is wrong, then it does not seem logical to conclude that gay marriage is right. On the other hand, if we believe that doing it with animals is right, we may face a question that why the majority of people do not approve it or if it is natural at all. As far as I am informed, doing it with animals is not approved in any culture and the general public is not happy to hear or witness such thing. There was a time that people of one specific country (it is better not to mention the names of the country and the person) got angry of their president because that president’s opponents claimed he makes sex with animals. Could you give us one example of a culture that making sex with animals is approved by people?

The same argument could be given for having sex with dads and brothers (of course in the modern times because in the ancient times as we hear and not perfectly sure it was used).
Farhad

Joël Kalpram

May 17, 2013

Hell yes it is natural! It's like saying is Disability Natural or Is a White person born White Natural???

Farhad

May 17, 2013

jalbert wrote:

Hell yes it is natural! It's like saying is Disability Natural or Is a White person born White Natural???

Dear Joel,
could a gay man be attracted to a heterosexual man too?
Farhad

« BACK TO FORUM