FAQ

Thread Pages «  1 2 3  »
Author

Poster Rank: Talkative

Province/State: Northern Territory
City: Darwin
Re: Gay Marriages
May 17, 2013

I don't know why you're now asking all these questions...... nor do I think I should be answering your questions....

You need to develop your awareness on the subject of sexuality.... do your research, read about the nature of human development.....

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile jalbert PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Poster Rank: Blabbermouth

Gender & Age: Male, 65
May 18, 2013

My friend,dear Joel,

It is possible that my awareness about sexual development is limited. Please be sure that I am neither condemning nor supporting the homosexuality and am willing to find views not only from the books but the best source which are gays themselves.

If a gay says that this is the way I am and it is no one's business to interfere, then I say OK. Do as you wish.

But when it comes to human sexual development, I see something wrong. If all people become gays, then the only possible solution to continue the existence of mankind is to do the artificial pregnancy and how many women would do that. May I get a conclusion that homosexuality might eventually lead to lower and lower populations and even vanish the mankind from the planet. Then, may I come to a result that sexual development leads to destruction of human.

When I look at the nature from the beginning of creation, I see male sexual organ is designed for female sexual organ.

And when I look at the history of mankind, I see homosexual behaviors mentioned even in the Bible. So how is it considered as human sexual development when we witness such records in the ancient times.

Again when we read the general views of all times, we see the majority are in disagreements with homosexuality.

Some people might say that nowadays politicians are supporting the homosexual behavior. I am not sure about the honesty of politicians of the modern times when they support homosexuality unless if they are homosexual themselves because politicians do whatever possible to get votes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad

Member Profile farhadmiriany PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
GMR Transcription

Poster Rank: Chatterbox

Gender & Age: Female, 47
Jul 16, 2013

I feel there is nothing harmful to get married to a same sex person, as long as one can retain that relationship for long & having a kid by adoption or by other means, but i feel they can raise the kid like any other parents do, there is no way to differentiate love, that is why Gay marriage has got its relevance in the society as a normal marriage act.

Member Profile gmrtrans PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
emmanuel Enow

Virtual Volunteer

Gender & Age: Male, 37
Jul 17, 2013

Hi Joel,
it does not mean that in a country where some people are thieves which is not accepted in the community, theft has to be legalized because it is the right for some body to decide where to steal or not no body sends one to go and steal.

It does not mean that when some one harass some one sexually it should be a right because he had seen the opposite as his choice.

It homosexuality should be considered as a right then to me i will say human right had diverted from its rules and had failed.

Freedom is free and not to be free we should not give limitations to human right by saying its our choice to do what we think is good for us and not only unacceptable by the society but harm others.

Member Profile gike PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
emmanuel Enow

Virtual Volunteer

Gender & Age: Male, 37
Jul 17, 2013

I buy your idea Farhad the children that will be adopted by homosexuals what will determine their faith? what will they become? what will the world looks like in the next 100 years?
I belief human right is good but if human right is driving now particularly to legalize homosexuality then it had failed from it original mission
thanks

Member Profile gike PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Joël Kalpram

Poster Rank: Talkative

Province/State: Northern Territory
City: Darwin
Jul 17, 2013

Of course, why do you wonder sometimes? hahahah

Member Profile jalbert PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Jul 19, 2013

gmrtrans wrote:

I feel there is nothing harmful to get married to a same sex person, as long as one can retain that relationship for long & having a kid by adoption or by other means, but i feel they can raise the kid like any other parents do, there is no way to differentiate love, that is why Gay marriage has got its relevance in the society as a normal marriage act.

Supposing all people marry the same sex. Would it harm the human existence?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad

Farhad

Jul 19, 2013

gike wrote:

I buy your idea Farhad the children that will be adopted by homosexuals what will determine their faith? what will they become? what will the world looks like in the next 100 years?
I belief human right is good but if human right is driving now particularly to legalize homosexuality then it had failed from it original mission
thanks

Dear Emmanuel,
I did not comment about the children although I believe that could be a matter of discussion. As you may see from my comments I am not criticizing homosexuals but I am asking questions about homosexuality and even criticizing homosexuality..

As I have witnessed, homosexuals are emotional, honest and kind people. So as parents, they could be kind, passionate and loving parents according to the chosen life style although different from heterosexual's ways of living. This matter could also be discussed deeply.

My main concern is about naturality of heterosexuality and unnaturality of homosexuality
Thank you for your attention.
Farhad

This post was edited on: 2013-07-19 at 06:44 AM by: Farhad

Erin Guillory

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Province/State: Louisiana
City: Lafayette
Re: Gay Marriages(Catholic view)
Jan 7, 2015

Personally, this is a difficult decision for me to make. Being brought up Catholic, I have always been taught that marriage should be between a man and a woman. However, living in the generation I do, it is sometimes hard for me to believe this. I have many friends that are gay and I don't want them denied a chance at love. However, I stand true to my Catholic belief. Marriage's sole purpose is to pro-create, and man and man or woman and woman cannot do so. I firmly believe gays should not be married within the Catholic Church. However, we are called to love all of them and accept them the way they are.

Member Profile 16eguillory PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Jan 7, 2015

16eguillory wrote:

Personally, this is a difficult decision for me to make. Being brought up Catholic, I have always been taught that marriage should be between a man and a woman. However, living in the generation I do, it is sometimes hard for me to believe this. I have many friends that are gay and I don't want them denied a chance at love. However, I stand true to my Catholic belief. Marriage's sole purpose is to pro-create, and man and man or woman and woman cannot do so. I firmly believe gays should not be married within the Catholic Church. However, we are called to love all of them and accept them the way they are.

Dear Erin,
Yes. Such decisions are difficult to take. Thank you for your participation.

Besides what is learned in most Abrahamic religions, I have asked several questions but answers have not been satisfactory. Three questions are:
1- I claim homosexuality is unnatural and heterosexuality to be natural and my evidence is human's male and female sexual organs and systems. What is the explanation on behalf of homosexuality's supporters?

2- Supposing all people exercise homosexuality, what would happen to human existence?

3- among authorities who support homosexuality, I understand that their support is mainly for two reasons. They are either homosexual themselves or are seeking more votes to put/keep them in power. Do authorities truly support homosexuality for pure human rights and morality?

Perhaps you may ask your gay friends to participate.
Farhad

Este aporte fue editado en: 2015-01-07 at 01:41 PM by: Farhad

Este aporte fue editado en: 2015-01-07 at 01:43 PM by: Farhad

Erin Guillory

Jan 9, 2015

Dear Farhad,

1- I claim homosexuality is unnatural and heterosexuality to be natural and my evidence is human's male and female sexual organs and systems. What is the explanation on behalf of homosexuality's supporters?

To answer this question: I also base my beliefs on human's sexual organs. Obviously our bodies were created in a natural way to be used for specific reasons, meaning hat in no way can people of the same sex procreate. Most of the time, homosexuals claim that they can adopt in order to have a family.

2- Supposing all people exercise homosexuality, what would happen to human existence?

To answer this question: The human race would go extinct. There would be no natural procreation. It is as simple as that!

3- among authorities who support homosexuality, I understand that their support is mainly for two reasons. They are either homosexual themselves or are seeking more votes to put/keep them in power. Do authorities truly support homosexuality for pure human rights and morality?

To answer this question: I feel as though some authorities do say they support or don't support homosexuality to raise their votes and support. Some of them may have these views for ethical reasons, but many government leaders are power-hungry and use ethics and morals to their benefit. Those who do NOT support homosexuality are probably keeping to their moral beliefs because condemning homosexuality is not popular at this time.Those who support it are probably doing so to get votes, or maybe they really do think it is okay morally.

Member Profile 16eguillory PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Feb 2, 2015

Dear Erin,
Thank you for your answers.
I would like to add that I myself do not condemn homosexuals and would rather look for solutions so that all people may exercise natural sexuality.
Farhad

Maranda

Feb 22, 2015

I am fine with gay marriages. I one hundred percent back up every homosexual couple. I think it is a right that people should be able to marry who they want. When you love someone, you love them. You can not pick and choose who you fall in love with nor can you stop yourself from loving someone else. It is just unnatural. Same sex couples should be able to raise children because they can never become parents by mistake. It is impossible. They have to really want to raise a child. They will be able to keep children out of adoption centers.
How would the child turn out ?
The child would turn out like a normal person. Not like it will be defected or anything. They will think being gay is okay in society, and they will most likely not be judgmental.

Member Profile marandascopes PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Jordan DiMaggio

Province/State: Oregon
City: Portland
Feb 22, 2015

I disagree. I agree that they could love each other and what not, but I do not believe they have the right to get married. It is not what God had planned for us, and they can not naturally go through the process of having children. God made male and female for a reason. If he wanted two people of the same sex to get married, He would have given them the opportunity to naturally have children together. Therefore, I do not support the idea of gay marriage.

Member Profile Jmag77 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Maranda

Feb 22, 2015

I still stand with what I posted earlier. God gave us the power of free will, and I put gay marriage under that category. If you said you believe that they could love each other, then the whole rest of your writing is invalid. It is crazy to think that it is okay to love someone, but not be able to marry them. Also, people who are not married have children, and do not want them so they put them up for adoption. Gay couples could provide a home and family to those children put up for adoption. Therefore, I still back what I have said earlier; that gay marriage should be legalize.

Member Profile marandascopes PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM