TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsFeatured ForumCurrent EventsWorld Population Day

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Thread Pages «  1 2 3 4  »
Author

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

City: Abidjan
Re: World Population Day
Jul 30, 2014

Am Ms. Larni,Honestly I would like to have an investment and confidential relationship with you, and to assist me receive USD$4.5Million deposited in a bank for investments purposes in your country, please email me back nowso that I can give you more details and documents as evidence. I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile Enriquez PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Larni

Jul 30, 2014

Am Ms. Larni,Honestly I would like to have an investment and confidential relationship with you, and to assist me receive USD$4.5Million deposited in a bank for investments purposes in your country, please email me back now(larnienriquez200@hotmail.com)so that I can give you more details and documents as evidence. I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Larni

Jul 30, 2014

Am Ms. Larni,Honestly I would like to have an investment and confidential relationship with you, and to assist me receive USD$4.5Million deposited in a bank for investments purposes in your country, please email me back now(larnienriquez200@hotmail.com)so that I can give you more details and documents as evidence. I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Larni

Jul 30, 2014

Hello ER,

Larni

Jul 30, 2014

Hello ER,

CaptainBlack

Province/State: Fujian
City: Hochi
Sep 23, 2014

=======>WELCOME TO MY BUSINESS<========

We are member of Anonymous independent . We organize activities together. Our job is to find and hack shop online. Attack banks through technical fault, so we have a lot Credit card and bank account. In addition, we use tools to hack MTCN. Please contact us, we are sure you will change your life. Contact us now if you want anything .

And I think that you need to know some information about our work and its price prior contact with us or you can visit our website for more :

Our Site : http://cb505020.wix.com/worldblack
Our ICQ : 660873348
Our G-mail : CaptainBlack.505020@gmail.com

Member Profile TomyBlack PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
CaptainBlack

Province/State: Fujian
City: Hochi
Sep 23, 2014

=======>WELCOME TO MY BUSINESS<========

We are member of Anonymous independent . We organize activities together. Our job is to find and hack shop online. Attack banks through technical fault, so we have a lot Credit card and bank account. In addition, we use tools to hack MTCN. Please contact us, we are sure you will change your life. Contact us now if you want anything .

And I think that you need to know some information about our work and its price prior contact with us or you can visit our website for more :

Our Site : http://cb505020.wix.com/worldblack

Member Profile TomyBlack PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
KRK

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Province/State: Ontario
City: Toronto
Nov 24, 2014

The world has not seen such an explosion in human population as what has occurred in the past few hundred years. With the industrial revolution, advances in medicine and agriculture, as a species we are living longer and seeing fewer deaths from communicable disease. The world has seen a shift with developed countries experiencing a population boom and subsequent reduction in birth rates. As globalization continues we see this trend repeated in developing countries.

Women's rights, access to primary healthcare, contraceptives and reproduction rights are critical to controlling population in developing countries where poverty is so prevalent. Without a focus on women’s rights and education, populations of developing countries will continue to growth without the economy, infrastructure or services needed to guarantee quality of life. Stabilizing human population is the most critical step we can take to returning to balance with nature while we develop new energy sources and ease the burden on non-renewables.

Member Profile KeithRK PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Emily

City: Bradford
Nov 24, 2014

Universal access to reproductive health services would improve the health of the future. Developing countries that are uneducated on contraceptives and gestational health are continuing to have multiple children that have health issues that are unable to be treated because of the conditions and limited health care services they have. I think what we can do to directly help the cause is when we, citizens from developed countries, travel to these impoverished countries for vacation or medical missions bring condoms, maternal vitamins and information on safe sex and healthy pregnancies to the women in the communities.

Member Profile emilyhorak PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Meghan

Dec 2, 2014

I think that having the theme of “universal access to reproductive health services” is a well thought out way to educate people about the importance of this. Although in Canada, this seem to be the norm, it is important to be aware that there are many countries that do not even have an understanding of what this is. We often take such things for granted. Something we can do is educate health care workers within those countries, so they can provide the care within their communities. It is then the hope that those workers will teach the following generation, and education will become a focus for them.

Member Profile mbrink PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Chetan

Dec 4, 2014

We can take initiative for public education in our local area and provide resources to the people. Also providing resources for family planning can be of great help. Also resources like Internet and satellite TV can be useful in approaching people living in remote areas or areas which are further from a volunteer.

Member Profile csalwan PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Ricardo

City: Hamilton
Dec 4, 2014

I think it is important to emphasize not only education but the manner in which you educate. For example mystery can create culture of fear can not only isolate individuals but presenting knowledge in a way that places the topics as threats will also do the same. Instead a focus should be placed on fostering knowledge and understanding of natural life processes and how to prevent illness. Promoting a forum for questions and providing the tools that they need to understand why universal access is important.

In this way we can empower all individuals including women who are often the most affected by the lack knowledge on their part and that of their partners.

Member Profile rdias3 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Elliott Shifman

Poster Rank:

Province/State: Illinois
City: Chicago
Dec 12, 2014

Sounds very interesting. #elliottshifman

Member Profile elliottshifman PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Pap-sy

Poster Rank: Talkative

Gender & Age: Male, 33
Province/State: Nassarawa
City: Keffi
Feb 28, 2015

well, i'd say, do more with reproductive health services. Most third world countries are the worst hit with health problems. the question to mind is, how do these third world countries achieve the developmental goals, especially that which has to do with sustaining effective global reproductive health. Pumping money to such countries sometimes doesnt stem this tide, getting actively involved is what i think would do this 'miracle'. thats my take on this issue. or better still, policies can be formulated that could help implement those strategies.

Member Profile amromanor PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
loan dam

Poster Rank:

Mar 11, 2015

oi chan qua

Member Profile loandamnet1 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM