TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsIssuesEducationDo you have a fun way to study ?discuss it

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Thread Pages «  1 2
Author

Poster Rank: Talkative

Province/State: Izmir
City: Izmir
Re: Do you have a fun way to study ?discuss it
Feb 11, 2013

(studying forforein lang.) ı write uknown words an meanıng in a paper and then ı try to guess the meanıng . ıts funny and easy to learn big grin

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile ECibar PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Daniel P. Warren

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Gender & Age: Male, 61
Province/State: Western Australia
City: Geraldton
Jun 10, 2013

Fun ways to study, lol its simple love knowledge and you will have great fun discovering the universe. That being said, I class myself as a Knowledge seeker, and a very good trick I have learnt is called subliminal programing. Do NOT take notes, record instead this applies for lectures "pay attention to the lecturer" as well as revision. then simply replay the recording 3 times in any given 24 hour period. I used to do this at work, during my sleep, driving etc. I have never achieved less that a high distinction in my studies, and years latter i can recall information. Another good thing to learn is called mind mapping, very hard for the older generation to master but for a young person i highly recommend you putting the effort into learning it, it increases your knowledge retention by up to 98%. Simply do a Google search "mind Mapping" or if required I can get the information for you.

Member Profile TheFamily PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Md. Nurunnabi

Poster Rank: Talkative

Gender & Age: Male, 33
City: Dhaka
Jul 25, 2013

FUN and study though both are different terms yet they have a very good relationship with each other. Fun can be an ornament of study. It enhance the learning sustainability through enjoyment. While learning or studying different techniques and aids may bring life to them and most of the individual enjoy them. Using realia, picture, drawing, miming, gesture, posture, body language, description, example etc. can be a good source of fun in learning. Therefore, most educators and learners are fond of fun while studying and learning.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Md.Nurunnabi

Member Profile Nurunnabi PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
EricRomm

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

Province/State: California
City: Los Angeles
Oct 5, 2016

I find studying with Flashcards a lot easier for students. Like for instance, my students find it hard to remember grammar concepts like punctuations, ellipsis, m dash etc. Also, they memorize spellings and concepts rather than understanding them.

So to change this habit and simplify their studies, I introduced them to Flashcards. It's really easy to make. I used Cram to make a lot of these cards and share it with them online. Now they don't have to memorize things blankly, but they understand what they study.
Even the hard spellings can be made to sound simple by splitting up the syllables in each card.

Member Profile EricRomm PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
jamesburton

Poster Rank:

Province/State: London (City of)
City: London
Jan 6, 2017

Study with friends. It's kinda fun.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
[url= http://www.9000airportcars.com/]Streatham Minicabs[/url]

Member Profile jamesburton PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM