TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsIssuesMediaTruth Behind 9/11-What do you think?

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Thread Pages 1 2  »
Author

Poster Rank: Talkative

Truth Behind 9/11-What do you think?
Oct 3, 2011

What do you think actually went down on 9/11? How has this affected our world from that day 'till now?

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile TrivediP PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Grand Inquisitor

Poster Rank: Chatterbox

Re: Truth Behind 9/11-What do you think?
Oct 4, 2011

Hi Parth, I have researched this question since 2001. I and many others believe it was an inside job. This was Planned, financed and instigated by the CIA and MOSSAD.
You can easily find plenty of Utube news archive videos and articles.
Begin your search with the 5 dancing Israelis news videos and articles, and go from there if you like.
Architects and Engineers for 911 truth website has a lot of scientific fact for truth finding also.
http://cms.ae911truth.org/

Member Profile inquisitor PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Parth Trivedi

Oct 4, 2011

Well, my theory is that whether it was planned or not, the Bush Administration did take advantage of the event by gathering oil from the reserves back in the Middle East. They got the perfect chance to go in there by using the excuse of WAR-AGAINST-TERRORISTS. A lot of us are now realizing that this war is totally useless.
Another point I was thinking about was, how can U.S say that they are winning the war on terrorism? In other words, we are close to the end of terrorism. I mean, the only way they can say this is if they have full control of this type of terrorism, especially from the Middle East. They can start terrorism and can also end it with the snapping of fingers. You get what I'm trying to say? If not, I can try to make myself more clear next time.

Grand Inquisitor

Oct 6, 2011

Ever since 911, a new trillion dollar world wide industry was born. In America it's called Homeland Security Industry.
Our police departments have now become militarized, weapons upgrades, cameras, biometrics, face recognition software.
Lets not leave out the wars being fought and the allies we sell weapons systems to. Since 911, private secutity contractors have reaped trillions in profits... Oh yeah, and a LOT of legislation has been passed to allow surveilance on our own citizens privacy.... Every year we get closer to becoming a police state.... But it's for our own "safety".
With the demise of the Russia and the cold war over, They had to create a new Bogeyman to justify this new arms race...
So they planned and executed 911 to make the justification for endless war.

Parth Trivedi

Oct 10, 2011

I'm seriously down to do something and find out the truth. Anyone with me?

Grand Inquisitor

Oct 11, 2011

I'm with you Parth... Have you checked out the Architects and Engineers for 911 truth website??? It lays out the scientific facts related to why it was a planned event...

Henry Ekwuruke

Virtual Volunteer

Province/State: Abia
City: Umuahia
Oct 14, 2011

I think America took the right decisions about security, post 9/11. Whatever happened, we are a better world and more private after it.

Member Profile ekwuruke PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Connor Maultsaid-Blair

Gender & Age: Male, 26
Province/State: Ontario
City: Toronto
Oct 14, 2011

This is a much debated topic. And like many frequently debated topics, there is compelling evidence for and against some points.

There is evidence for both the "set-up" theory, and the story given to us by the media.

I choose to not pick a side, because it doesn't matter as much who did it, but who benefited from it. As it turns out, the US has turned it into short term success. Ten to twenty years or so.

But in the much longer run, I think that Al-Qaeda has won. They managed to terrorize the US and caused them to sacrifice their freedom for security.
And this does not sit well with the American public.

In the long term, the US reaction to 9/11 has angered many Americans and turned them into possible dissidents.

As the great Benjamin Franklin once said, "Any society that would give up a little liberty, to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both."

Member Profile connorMB PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Grand Inquisitor

Oct 15, 2011

Connor Dude, Ben's quote still resonates a timeless truth to this day..
That Ben Franklin was a real Renaissance man...
Coming to terms with who caused 911 and the truth behind it requires that we "Follow the Money Trail"..
911 was a financial bonanza for the military industrial complex and private security contractors... They only needed a pretext for selling more of their products... 911 gave them the excuse...

Parth Trivedi

Oct 16, 2011

I don't know who to trust, there are thousands of different stories. All I know is there are some people (Americans) in the Middle East who shouldn't be there for certain reasons, and also that there are some people (innocent citizens) that are losing their loved ones everyday for no reason. Might it be appropriate to say it's a another Holocaust? When the actual Holocaust was actually going on, the outside world didn't have a clue as to what was going on...it was after that people started realizing what Hitler had kept secret. So, we need to go there and see what's going on, as that's the only way to seek truth. Or we need to confront the B.S government as 'One People'.

Connor Maultsaid-Blair

Gender & Age: Male, 26
Province/State: Ontario
City: Toronto
Oct 17, 2011

Inquisitor, the truth behind 9/11 is that no matter who did it, the US benefited from it.

That means that it is possible that they set it up in advance and planned to use it to propel their military industrial complex for the next decade.

OR

They saw the opportunity when it came around and played it to their advantage.

I don't disagree that certain "in" people have played their cards well and made a fortune from the war on terror. I do disagree that following the money trail will lead you to the guilty ones.

Al-Qaeda has no monetary reason to do any of the things that they do. I'm certain they never generate a profit. But does that mean that they are not at fault for any of the terrorist acts they have committed? No, of course not. The same is true for any terrorist organization. So if you follow the money trail for any terrorist act, you will NEVER find the culprit to be a terrorist organization. Does that mean that every terrorist act ever committed was a cover up and some secret organization somewhere orchestrated it to make money?

That's a tall order, my friend.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Connor Maultsaid-Blair
Online Community Animator
Taking IT Global

Member Profile connorMB PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Jack John

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Oct 21, 2011

it is horriable! i can not remmenber it again

NFL jerseys
MLB jerseys

Member Profile hellokitty1234 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Grand Inquisitor

Oct 21, 2011

The World Trade Center Towers in N.Y. and the third building #7 down the street ( which was a CIA headquarters ) were all imploded intentionally by the U.S. government. Thousands of Architects and Engineers for 911 truth.com have testified that the freefall collapse of these 3 buildings could only have been caused intentionally. Traces of the high tech explosive called Thermite have been found in the 911 debris. If you view the Mainstream news archives of that time, ( available on Utube ) you will see that the Fire and Police department personel were given advance warning that the buildings were about to be intentionally taken down. Lastly, The decisions to invade Iraq and Afghanistan were made BEFORE 911 by the U.S. congress. They needed to make 911 happen in order to justify these inavasions....

Parth Trivedi

Apr 15, 2012

exactly inquisitor^

Malik Smith

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Dec 18, 2012

I think that the government actually had something to do with it. The government is very intelligent and experienced on covering a conspiracy up.

Member Profile msmith426 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM