TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsIssuesMediaMind Control?

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Author

Poster Rank: Talkative

Gender & Age: Female & 23
Mind Control?
Jun 1, 2011

Do you think that the media is a tool that the government and large businesses use to influence how we think and act and where we spend our hard earned money? Please tell what you think! smile

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile simplyrawgirl PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Sam Anderson

Gender & Age: Female, 23
Re: Mind Control?
Jun 6, 2011

Hi Alex! As always, your ability to be so well informed amazes me! smileYou are so right about everything! The media is controlled by a few large corporations and the government. No one but them gets profit from the media.
The media is tool for those mentioned above to influence viewers. The media conforms us to a singular way of behaving and thinking. I don't appreciate this. Thank you for posting!

Member Profile simplyrawgirl PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Taylor English

Province/State: Ontario
City: Toronto
Feb 9, 2012

I absolutely believe that the government and big companies use the media to their advantage, why wouldn't they? It's the easiest way to draw people in, someone is always going to be watching. Speaking on behalf of myself, I know how easy it is to get drawn into thing being presented in the media. We are convinced by the media that we 'need' certain things in life, so seeing it repeatedly, almost everyday, these things become the norm for us.

Member Profile tayenglish PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
jodevizes

Poster Rank: Chatterbox

Gender & Age: Female, 33
Province/State: London (City of)
City: London
Feb 21, 2012

No. They are very good at influencing how we think and what we buy but they do not control our minds.

You have to think to yourself is this what I really want? before buying or voting or whatever. That way it is you who makes the decisions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Jo Devizes knows a womens website that is rather good.

Member Profile jodevizes PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Patricia Hall

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Jun 25, 2012

I am totally agreed about Television or Media is really effective at controlling our minds. Nice post.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
andro id applications development | iphone development center

Member Profile mobileapplover PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Deginald

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

Province/State: Michigan
City: Detroit
Dec 18, 2012

I believe companies such as Apple does use marketing tactics which is easily refered to as "Mind control" to force you to buy products or want them at at early age.

Member Profile Emp PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
antonio

Province/State: Michigan
City: Detroit
Dec 18, 2012

yes, because they always looking in our homes and they put what they want us to believe.secretive

Member Profile KingTone PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
elizabethb

Province/State: Louisiana
City: Baton Rouge
Jan 12, 2015

I have to agree that the government does have the ability to control people's minds. For example, governments that censor a lot of information on the Internet allow their citizens to see only one side of a topic.

Member Profile boznerelizabet PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Anto Sanbowo

Feb 4, 2015

ow yeah..

Demikian ulasan berita bola terbaru dari ilikebola.com, jangan lupa baca juga prediksi skor bola hanya di ilikebola.com situs berita bola terbaru terupdate dan terpercaya.

Member Profile AntoSanbowo PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Dereje Amera

Province/State: Addis Abeba
City: Addis Ababa
May 12, 2015

Do you think that the media is a tool that the government and large businesses use to influence how we think and act and where we spend our hard earned money? Please tell what you think...

Yes Absolutely. We live quite in world in which ambition and ego are personalized under few peoples mind and they try to manipulate our minds and thinking. One of the powerful tool such people use is the power of the Media since Media shapes this world. They do not give you the funding and opportunities if you have different subject matter which they do not like.

Media is becoming a tool to such peoples mind control dram as we see that most people are already controlled and manipulated by the news and info Media present and inject in everyday. Most do not even ask, why, how since they have no capacity, and when few people ask, their life is put under scrutiny and jeopardy in everywhere. Even those civilized societies are not even free since freedom is relative and subjective matter.

In such world, the world is already under programmed conditions and few given religious and political ideologies; and the public protest if anyone comes with something new or different ideology which is contrary to what they know or practice since the mass is already living under programmed way of life and they assume that the way they are and they practice is correct since they are self centered and they have the desire to be I am number one, I am perfect and better, I am on the right way and the like. Agreement does not comply to truth, since most people can agree on wrong matter. For example, many people tell that God is unknowable but one could find them that such given people talking about such given unknowable reality as if it is knowable; they tell the height, color and width of such given reality. this is one of the paradox in this world.

And in such paradoxical world, many things are possible even if they are seemly wrong or something hard to believe, there are many theatrical dramas going on behind the mass in which the mass is injected by few people mind control drama until the mass is awake and opens the eyes to see things with unbiased and unprejudiced minds.

Member Profile dere PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Nathan

Province/State: London (City of)
City: London
Jun 12, 2015

Of course the media is corrupted. They show you only what they want you to see and tell what they want you to hear.

Member Profile NateGr PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Saatyaki S/o Seshendra Sharma

Province/State: Andhra Pradesh
City: Hyderabad
Shodasi : Secrets of the Ramayana
Apr 15, 2016

Shodasi : Secrets of the Ramayana
Author : Seshendra Sharma
www.facebook.com/shodasi/
-----------------------
This book reveals the 4 secrets that Valmiki Sage embedded in the Ramayana , the first epic of the human civilisation.

Member Profile saatyaki PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
hanumanpawan

Province/State: Andhra Pradesh
City: Hyderabad
Apr 20, 2016

mind control is not an easy task..it takes years of hard work to control your mind..In these social media generation,there is every possibility to distract your mind from your work..So daily practice with positive generation of energy can do miracles for you

Member Profile hanumanpawan PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
learn2do

Poster Rank: Chatterbox

Province/State: Santa Barbara
City: New York
Apr 22, 2016

I absolutely believe that the government and big companies use the media to their advantage, why wouldn't they? It's the easiest way to draw people in, someone is always going to be watching. Speaking on behalf of myself, I know how easy it is to get drawn into thing being presented in the media. We are convinced by the media that we 'need' certain things in life, so seeing it repeatedly, almost everyday, these things become the norm for us.
Viral Loop | Viral Loop Review | Viral Loop Bonus

Member Profile learn2do PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
101blackcard

Province/State: Kentucky
City: New
Apr 23, 2016

101blackcard.net
Sell Dumps Track 1 2 USA 101 ~USA 201 ICQ627672888