FAQ

Thread Pages «  1 2 3 4 5  »
Author

Poster Rank: Chatterbox

Re: Gender Equality
Dec 4, 2014

farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,
Even if we suppose that there are really 99 percent who are working for the one percent, that 99 percent shall have well managed and strong leadership. Therefore labor unions shall become mush more and vastly active in the whole planet and unite the labor. A well planned strategy is needed and in this strategy all the criticalities shall be foreseen and pre solved and well solved solutions shall be provided. Do you agree?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
from each according to ability to each according to need with todays technology you dont need anything other than administrators to give out what people need.try to think outside the box present day capitalism is 250 years old very archaic and unnecessary unless you happen to be a capitalist and there aren't any on tig.

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile mullrae PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Poster Rank: Blabbermouth

Gender & Age: Male, 65
Dec 5, 2014

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,
Even if we suppose that there are really 99 percent who are working for the one percent, that 99 percent shall have well managed and strong leadership. Therefore labor unions shall become mush more and vastly active in the whole planet and unite the labor. A well planned strategy is needed and in this strategy all the criticalities shall be foreseen and pre solved and well solved solutions shall be provided. Do you agree?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
from each according to ability to each according to need with todays technology you dont need anything other than administrators to give out what people need.try to think outside the box present day capitalism is 250 years old very archaic and unnecessary unless you happen to be a capitalist and there aren't any on tig.

I see you mention "administrators". I assume you mean the leadership/management.
Farhad

Member Profile farhadmiriany PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
ian rae

Dec 5, 2014

farhadmiriany wrote:

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,
Farhad

I see you mention "administrators". I assume you mean the leadership/management.
Farhad
administer as in dispense

Farhad

Dec 6, 2014

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,
Farhad

Farhad

Procedures taken and written after laws,rules and regulations are to be prepared for such dispense.
Farhad

ian rae

Dec 6, 2014

farhadmiriany wrote:

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,
Farhad

Farhad

Procedures taken and written after laws,rules and regulations are to be prepared for such dispense.
Farhad
I don't know why you have to complicate everything I'm a carpenter someone needs a door hung I get the door take it to their property hang it job done no money exchanges no barter just work entered into voluntarily.

Farhad

Dec 8, 2014

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,
Farhad

Farhad

Farhad
I don't know why you have to complicate everything I'm a carpenter someone needs a door hung I get the door take it to their property hang it job done no money exchanges no barter just work entered into voluntarily.

Sorry if I added to complexities. Perhaps a new Utopia could be written to express these views.
Farhad

ian rae

Dec 8, 2014

farhadmiriany wrote:

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,
Farhad

Farhad

Farhad

Sorry if I added to complexities. Perhaps a new Utopia could be written to express these views.
Farhad
There's no need for an apology and the idea I'am putting forward is not new.If and when the conditions for change come about then people will make the change happen until then I like many others can only argue for change.

Farhad

Dec 10, 2014

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,
Farhad

Farhad

Farhad

Farhad
There's no need for an apology and the idea I'am putting forward is not new.If and when the conditions for change come about then people will make the change happen until then I like many others can only argue for change.

Any new system needs comprehensive Theory and perhaps Ideology plus leadership and organization, clear procedures and guides. Otherwise it only be a matter of talk.

Tig is a good place for disusing it specially when tig is finding solutions for globalization.
Farhad

ian rae

Dec 10, 2014

farhadmiriany wrote:

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,
Farhad

Farhad

Farhad

Farhad

Any new system needs comprehensive Theory and perhaps Ideology plus leadership and organization, clear procedures and guides. Otherwise it only be a matter of talk.

Tig is a good place for disusing it specially when tig is finding solutions for globalization.
Farhad
capitalism globalised the world long before tig we don't need leaders, the working class organises everything and then hands the wealth to those who already have it tig is a great place to spread ideas I repeat production for use not for profit.

Farhad

Dec 12, 2014

Ian,

As I mentioned in another discussion, in general, I am in agreements with you about Capitalism's dangers to human and the planet.

But there are lots of corners and holes to be covered.

Theories shall be explained and how to do solutions shall be provided, otherwise Capitalism will swallow the labor and the working class as it did in the past.
Farhad

ian rae

Dec 13, 2014

farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,

As I mentioned in another discussion, in general, I am in agreements with you about Capitalism's dangers to human and the planet.

Theories shall be explained and how to do solutions shall be provided, otherwise Capitalism will swallow the labor and the working class as it did in the past.
---------------------------------------------only if the workers stay divided social developement can be accurately measured by the social status of the female within society in other words as long as there are inequalities between the genders capitalism will remain it 's in man's interest to argue for equality of the sexesand the abolishment of capitalism freedom for all.

Farhad

Dec 21, 2014

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,

---------------------------------------------only if the workers stay divided social developement can be accurately measured by the social status of the female within society in other words as long as there are inequalities between the genders capitalism will remain it 's in man's interest to argue for equality of the sexesand the abolishment of capitalism freedom for all.

Ian,
There is no sufficient documented literature for the working class to rule but Capitalism has documented how to rule the planet. So the working class (whoever they are) shall prepare themselves first by documenting how they plan to rule.
Farhad

ian rae

Dec 21, 2014

farhadmiriany wrote:

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,

Ian,
There is no sufficient documented literature for the working class to rule but Capitalism has documented how to rule the planet. So the working class (whoever they are) shall prepare themselves first by documenting how they plan to rule.
Farhad</span can you explain where capitalism has documented how to rule the planet .

Farhad

Dec 22, 2014

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,

Ian,
Farhad</span can you explain where capitalism has documented how to rule the planet .

Of course. few examples;
Globalization and the world village.
Most resolutions of UN security council.
Most resolutions of international organizations.
World bank and international monitory fund procedures.
Farhad

ian rae

Dec 22, 2014

farhadmiriany wrote:

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

mullrae wrote:

farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,

ah the institutions of capital not capitalism I guess they would they have a lot to gain while the majority the workers lose no change there.

Ian,

Of course. few examples;
Globalization and the world village.
Most resolutions of UN security council.
Most resolutions of international organizations.
World bank and international monitory fund procedures.
Farhad

« BACK TO FORUM