TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsIssuesCulturetraveling:)

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Thread Pages «  1 2
Author

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Province/State: Michigan
City: Detroit
Re: traveling:)
Dec 18, 2012

I've traveled to many cities and states through out my life. The only other country that I've been to is Canada. I plan on traveling to other countries; but one of my main goal is to visit Barcelona, Spain. Everything about Barcelona is beautiful!The people, the energy, and most of all; the music.

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile Mijuan PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Angel

Poster Rank:

Dec 19, 2012

WHERE IS ARUBA AND WHY DO YOU WANT TO GOT THERE?

Member Profile razzyberryangel PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Angel

Poster Rank:

Jan 30, 2013

Wat up Mijuan. You've been to Canada? I seriously want to got there? It sounds like fun and why you want to go to Spain? smile

Member Profile razzyberryangel PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
CYucel

Poster Rank: Talkative

Gender & Age: Female, 20
Province/State: Izmir
City: Izmir
Jan 31, 2013

I didn't visit any country so far. But first of all i wanna visit ITALY! I really wanna. Because, it draws my attention. I love there with everything. Its flag, geographical location, cities, historical artifacts, language, songs, cultural structure, even appearance as boots smile I love jazz music and Italy has it. Maybe i love there because of it, i don't know.

In Italy, one of the area that i wanna see is San Marino, and the other one is , of course, Roma. In Roma, i wanna see Colosseum because of its fascination. And also not only Colosseum, every building draws my attention in Italy in some way that i don't know the reason.

One of the places that i wanna see is FRANCE! Because as Italy, it has scenic beauty. Eiffel Tower enthrals me. Especially i wanna see it at night with the entrancing lights. And i love Frech and i wanna speak.

I hope, one day i will have enough money and time and will visit. smile
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
*CeydaY.*

Member Profile CYucel PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
gizem33

Feb 1, 2013

I just wanna travel all over the world! In summer, I went to Vermont/USA as an exchange student. I participated in a kind camp which is for discussing current issues, making new friends from around the world and also having fun. Maybe, you know some info about "Governor's Institutes of Vermont". This program was organized by US Embassy. All expenses covered by US Embassy. Students who are from Turkey, Ireland, Israel, England, surely America and some places of the world came together. It was a splendid occasion for me and the other participants. I joined in lots of activities that I have not tried before. For example, canoeing, climbing, making campfire S'mores,(aww! I'd like to taste it once more!),walking in the 4th of July Parade (it was just amazing). I will never forget my friends I made there. After my trip to the USA, I flied to England for training language. I was with my friends and teachers from my school. I have so many international friends through my travels. Actually, travelling is a superb pastime/activity. Through the exchange program to the USA, I had a chance to be in NY City. I'd definitely recommend exchange programs to students who want to travel and also improve their languages. Thanks! smile
Gizem

Member Profile gizem33 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
ECibar

Feb 11, 2013

finland smile cuz of nature

Member Profile ECibar PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
OzkannEliff

Feb 15, 2013

Travelling is the best way for learning new informations about different countries and culltures so i love this activity. I have never been to on abroad but i have been to many cities of Turkey because of my father's job. He is a soldier so we moved to different another cities. It is difficult but well too because you can meet so many new people and you have got lots of friends. Without a doubt it is really well... smile

Member Profile OzkannEliff PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Alex

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Province/State: Florida
City: Tarpon
Sep 26, 2013

I would like to visit China and Japan because of all the sights, the culture, and the food. In Japan, I would really like to see Tokyo because I think the city looks really cool, and I think it would be nice to all the lights and skyscrapers at night. Also I would like to go see Mount Fuji and maybe Hiroshima. I would also like to go to a place that sells manga or anime. I love sushi and ramen so I definitely want to try some over there and other foods as well. I would like to go to China to Beijing, Hong Kong, and possibly Shanghai. Again, I would like to see all the lights and skyscrapers, and try the food. I would visit the Great Wall of China and the Forbidden City. In Hong Kong, I would like to see its skyline at night, and also go to Victoria Peak. I would also like to see what the venues in each cities are like, such as malls, theaters, restaurants, markets, and parks.

Member Profile sasha1 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
GMR Transcription

Poster Rank: Chatterbox

Gender & Age: Female, 47
Dec 16, 2013

Well travelling can be the best for many people like me, for me i would like to visit every corner of the world. Though it may sound little funny under the current market condition. But truly every dest. of the world needs to be explored to die happily.

Member Profile gmrtrans PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Iman

Province/State: California
City: Tracy
May 20, 2015

Greece, because the scenery seems to be breathtaking and I love trying to picture ancient times

Member Profile iman23 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM