TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsIssuesPeace & ConflictIs World Peace Attainable?

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Thread Pages «  1 2 3 4
Author

Poster Rank: Talkative

Re: Is World Peace Attainable?
Nov 11, 2013

There is nothing called impossible. https://worldanthem.wordpress.com
http://humanityanthem.blogspot.in
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Ravi K Singh
Author: '3rd Planet - The transformation begins'

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile bravikiransingh PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Ravi Singh

Nov 11, 2013

There is nothing called impossible. https://worldanthem.wordpress.com
http://humanityanthem.blogspot.in
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Ravi K Singh
Author: '3rd Planet - The transformation begins'

Member Profile bravikiransingh PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Coco

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Province/State: Auckland
City: Auckland
Aug 21, 2014

World peace is very possible.... For a certain amount of time, how long? An hour? A minute? We are animals we have status we strive to live. Every living thing on our earth has a cycle, a food chain. I believe in the balance, death and life. It's human nature or shall I say animal nature to have emotions and feelings, something that's built into our DNA. Let's say we change it up a bit and most of the world is striving and living for mostly destruction, there'll always be those who appose and hope for world peace. I'm no immortal but even our ancestors and predecessors had conflict and difference of opinions. Maybe there will be world peace one day? But in my honest opinion, aslong as all us beautiful creatures are living in this crazy world.. Our animal nature will indefinitely be there. A tiger will always protect her cubs as will a lion always protect his pride, those instincts are built in from day one so if we try to change an animals way of thinking is to change their nature, they wouldn't be what they were created they would be who we created. I'm also going to point out another fact that may seem like I've been watching too many movies of which I have but in the movie Avatar, all beings and life are connected as one and still there will always be conflict between living creatures. If our world was at peace, would we also be at peace with other worlds if we let's just say hypothetically existed? Then would we hope for universe peace? I'm positive I've gotten way too ahead of myself and brought up random things but it's the way my mind works and also I do apologize for being most definitely naive about a lot of things. Say we have leaders and justice fighters and they lead everyone and teach them the right way and change our world into a peaceful one, well we are all unique and think differently, shouldn't we all be free? Nobody wants to be controlled, that isn't peace it's forcing people to change and live in peace but I thought we were animals.. That are free to live how and when. We are a cycle in the food chain. A cycle in life. There have been talks of a world governed organization/system which involves us as a world to create world peace. If in this instance that became a reality, would our worldly leaders have the same methods of achieving peace? Would conflict arise again because of our different methods of keeping the peace? Everyone's common sense is different as is their methods of keeping sustainable peace, different countries may keep peace differently than others which may just disrupt the whole purpose of attaining world peace. I instinctively believe that this is the world and it will never change. Maybe our world peace is living each day. My grammar is rubbish my words are jumbled haha but again, it's just my opinion.

Member Profile Uncoconut PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Poster Rank: Blabbermouth

Gender & Age: Male, 65
Aug 21, 2014

MelissaKol wrote:

Is peace throughout the world attainable? If global citizenships really exists, can we all actively work together towards achieving peace?

We human, are the leading creature in the planet and supposedly, the most responsible. We are obliged to seek for truth, Justis and prosperity for all creatures. We are supposed to eliminate all causes of war and conflict hopefully to achieve peace.

This responsibility is resting on our shoulders. Each one of us as individuals, and hopefully most of us as global citizens, is to do her/his best. What other solution do we have?
Farhad

This post was edited on: 2014-08-21 at 12:55 PM by: Farhad

Member Profile farhadmiriany PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
goodsellerccc

Province/State: London (City of)
City: London
SELL Fresh CVV CC US UK ICQ-686858468 Dumps Pin CVV2016.wordpress.com DUMP Pin
Feb 27, 2016

good

Member Profile goodsellerccc PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
goodsellerccc

Province/State: London (City of)
City: London
SELLCVV.CO Verified Seller CVV CC US UK ICQ-686858468 Dumps Pin bank login wu transfer.
Mar 4, 2016

http://sellcvv.co/

Member Profile goodsellerccc PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
EricRomm

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

Province/State: California
City: Los Angeles
Sep 6, 2016

No. World peace can never be attained. Call me arrogant, but I like to speak the truth. It's impossible.
History shows that wars are inevitable.

Member Profile EricRomm PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM