TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsIssuesHuman RightsTHESAME SEX MARRIAGE RIGHT OR WRONG?

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Thread Pages «  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  »
Author

Poster Rank: Talkative

Gender & Age: Male, 34
Province/State: Abidjan
City: Port-Bouët
Re: THESAME SEX MARRIAGE RIGHT OR WRONG?
Feb 14, 2009

hi guy you look so intellectual that even such things as nature, god, dignity seem not important or relevant faced with what you call freedom.

What do you call freedom? Does it consit inb doing what seems good or pleasant to you? If so guy listen , i ve just bought a new revolver and i feel like to shoot your head to test my skill. Sure that's not liberty. For liberty is man's ability to abide by the rules. there are natural rules and social rules made by human beings.

Same sex marriage is against the laws and principles of nature. and i have this for evidence: Please tell me. have you ever heard that two male animals are having sex? If not then let me tell you homosexual mariage is and abomination, and God has not created things that way.

When a baby comes in this world whith one leg, or one lung, or with a disability that seems "natural" but in fact it is not natural since things are not supposed to be so.

We are not codemning homosexuals, we are just trying to show them that they are distorting what true love is supposed to be.

Sexual intercourses are not only ofr pleasure but for a posterity, an offspring and this is only possible in an heterosexual marriage. That why those homosexuals sometime ressort to them when they need a baby. in doing so, their are just showing that the ideal position is not theirs, but the heterosexuals.....

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile ricky83 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Konan Richmond

Gender & Age: Male, 34
Province/State: Abidjan
City: Port-Bouët
Feb 14, 2009

Now whats the big damn deal finding same sex marriage an issue?
We go to church and say we want to become good people right?....but having such minds towards some people.....does that makes us good people indeed?

I personally think we should stop having such minds and thoughts about absolutely anyone in this world.....but more focuses on ourself on how we being you and I can be a good person to others and everyone around us........................

Why do you wanna know me about myself when my Profile already say alot about me.??

Lets stick to our issue here and learn from each other than learning from who you are and who i am......

Would be interested to learn more from your points on what you think of this ?

Joel Kalpram - Vanuatu
Concern Citizen

hi guy you look so intellectual that even such things as nature, god, dignity seem not important or relevant faced with what you call freedom.

What do you call freedom? Does it consit inb doing what seems good or pleasant to you? If so guy listen , i ve just bought a new revolver and i feel like to shoot your head to test my skill. Sure that's not liberty. For liberty is man's ability to abide by the rules. there are natural rules and social rules made by human beings.

Same sex marriage is against the laws and principles of nature. and i have this for evidence: Please tell me. have you ever heard that two male animals are having sex? If not then let me tell you homosexual mariage is and abomination, and God has not created things that way.

When a baby comes in this world whith one leg, or one lung, or with a disability that seems "natural" but in fact it is not natural since things are not supposed to be so.

We are not codemning homosexuals, we are just trying to show them that they are distorting what true love is supposed to be.

Sexual intercourses are not only ofr pleasure but for a posterity, an offspring and this is only possible in an heterosexual marriage. That why those homosexuals sometime ressort to them when they need a baby. in doing so, their are just showing that the ideal position is not theirs, but the heterosexuals.....

Member Profile ricky83 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Daniella Fanitsa Mickelson

Gender & Age: Female, 26
Feb 16, 2009

I respect what you are saying and how you feel, but I just believe if we do not allow people to show how they love their love one, then its saying that you would rather let someone suffer alone than experience love.

Member Profile dmickelson PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Pap-sy

Gender & Age: Male, 33
Province/State: Nassarawa
City: Keffi
????????????????????????
Feb 18, 2009

Well well well, i've gone through all your contribution and found them to be quite intuitive.

Yes, true to the ordinary psycho-motor of a hunman being, we'd want to respect everybody's feelings and thoughts.

When you look at it from the religious side, they allude it's very wrong and contrary to the teachings of any religion. on the other hand, if we want to respect people's feelings and emotions, rights and privileges, then we'd also conclude that gays and lesbians have their rights to get marry to whoever they choose to.

But i'd want to point out categorically here, We are offsprings and creation of someone, the Almighty (either God or Allah). Now we are bounded by the teachings of these relisious beings, their religion and their teachings. Without them, we'd not have existed. And so, haven existed because of them, we are bound to respect and obey their teachings.

So in this respect and ramification, it would be mentally right to condemn SAME SEX MARRIAGE.

Member Profile amromanor PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
ken

Poster Rank: Chatterbox

Province/State: Lagos
City: Lagos
Feb 20, 2009

I don't think people have the right to judge in this issue. We all have our own ideal. But im still saying i don't support gay marriage but they have the right to choose their lover. If loving man is what makes the person happy, fine the person should go ahead without interfering.

Member Profile kengee PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

Feb 23, 2009

I believe what you have said is to be true, every human being is entitled to their own happiness, with whomever they want.

MOSES EYINLA

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

Gender & Age: Male, 43
Province/State: Lagos
City: Lagos
Feb 24, 2009

WOAH WHAT CAN WE SAY, D WORLD IS UPSIDE DOWN,GOD IS THE FOUNDATION OF LIFE AND MARRIAGE,GOD IS THE DEBT OF KNOWLEDGE.IF THE SAME SEX MARRIAGE IS GOOD GOD WOULD HAVE DONE IT THAT WAY,BECAUSE IS NOT GOOD HE DID NOT DO IT,THE SAME SEX IS NEGATIVE PLUS NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE PLUS POSITIVE THEY CAN NEVER BRING ANY CURRENT,OR FRIUTFULNESS EVEN ENJOYMENT THEY CAN NOT GET.
I THINK THE IDEAL OF SAME SEX MARRIAGE IS NOT GOOD.
LET MAN RUN AFTER WOMAN IS INTRESTING,FUN,COOL AND SWEET.OTHER SIDE IS PAIN

Member Profile moses4bimpe PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

Feb 27, 2009

I understand in your beliefs, i am a christian myself and go to church...etc.. but I just feel as human beings if a guy likes a guy, or girl likes a girl, we cannot physically separate them from each other just because they are not man and a woman, they are human beings, so human beings have rights, and they have rights to how they express their feelings and such. I just believe we shouldn't discourage anyone it doesn't matter if they are straight, bi, gay, etc... let people live and be happy. Live, Laugh, Love.

Owulezi

Poster Rank: Blabbermouth

Province/State: Imo
City: Owerri
Feb 28, 2009

dmickelson wrote:

I understand in your beliefs, i am a christian myself and go to church...etc.. but I just feel as human beings if a guy likes a guy, or girl likes a girl, we cannot physically separate them from each other just because they are not man and a woman, they are human beings, so human beings have rights, and they have rights to how they express their feelings and such. I just believe we shouldn't discourage anyone it doesn't matter if they are straight, bi, gay, etc... let people live and be happy. Live, Laugh, Love.

Yeah it is good for us all to live in peace, love and most importantly people living friendly both male and female but when it comes to marrage or having intercourse, it is abnormal for the same sex to marry or make love to each other because it can not work and can never express the true meaning of marriage. Hey what are you saying??? Guss what will happen to human production 'cos the same sex can never reproduce.maybe in the next century human will vanish from this earth.

Hmm...God has original plan for creating humanbeings with male organ and some female organ and bilogicaly it is reasonable, we can't just start assuming we are more faster or knowledged than our creator God, so let marriage BE according to God purpose because HE has given us order to multiply and replenish the earth.

Is't stupid to assume the same sex marriage will bring peace in the world or it will rather bring segregation among the two sex?? as for,I do not want to see another sex segregations as of that recent defeated racial segregations.

Is't our lack of obident to God that made it extremely difficult for one man and a woman to put head in the same roof rather than the same sex?? But we keep searching for better solution for our problems when it is hard for us to obey.

Member Profile plato123 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Owulezi

Mar 2, 2009

Man having intercourse with fellow man and woman doing so with fellow woman is sadly way to express our uniqueness to our creator even for those of us who believes in evolution because I do not forseen apes, dog, goat, horse etc behaving this way or maybe evolution will bring them to this point one day??cool

Owulezi

Mar 2, 2009

Man having intercourse with fellow man and woman doing so with fellow woman is sadly way to express our uniqueness to our creator even for those of us who believes in evolution because I do not forseen apes, dog, goat, horse etc behaving this way or maybe evolution will finaly bring them to this point one day??cool

Mar 2, 2009

i understand what you are saying. I am not saying human beings have to like the same sex in order to be happy. I am just expressing that some people do love someone from the same sex, and as human beings we need to accept people the way they are, and not to be biased due to their love towards another human being.

Severson

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Gender & Age: Female, 25
Mar 3, 2009

I feel it's not our right to say if people can't get married...it's their personal coice to choose who they want to be with...and who are we to judge them? they should have the same rights we do...to love and marry the one they love. As long as they are happy!

Member Profile Mdewshman PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

Mar 3, 2009

Yes I believe that your points are very true. We need to let people live their lives in the way they believe it is fit, we should never discourage anyone to not marry or loving another person.

Omar ibn Anjum

Province/State: Oregon
City: Portland
Mar 18, 2009

It is wrong by Islam and I am a Muslim so I believe it is wrong.

I see all this talk about "love". It's not really love, just lust for another body to fulfill ones desires that drives homosexuality. And even if it is love, there are things far more important that loving another human in faith.

This post was edited on: 2009-03-18 at 08:01 PM by: adeltaY

Member Profile adeltaY PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM