TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsIssuesTechnologyInventions and their Implications

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Thread Pages «  1 2 3 4 5 6  »
Author

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Re: Inventions and their Implications
Aug 1, 2012

Rope,twine of Asia dragon company commit quality,price best for all. Contact with us

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile doantrungtk PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Rade Glomazic

Poster Rank: Talkative

Gender & Age: Male, 43
Aug 10, 2012

The Internet! with the internet came the information age. Because of it mankind has been able to expand it's knowledge more in the last 20 years than it has in the last 200 years.Everyone sharing information increases the speed @ which new technology is developed,and allows us to complete tasks that would otherwise be very time consuming.

Read more: What has been the greatest invention to benefit mankind? | Answerbag http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/378519#ixzz23AO6Sc9y

Member Profile radeglom PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Luong Hien

Mar 31, 2013

In my opinion the invention of electricity has the most positive impact on humanity.

I don't even think one of my day could go without electricity. Electricity helps us so much. It runs machines in gob factory to product things such as car, ship, airplane, runs computer, maintains globe financial market, warms up, preserves food, charges IP, IPab, gives light at night and much more.

The place where I live usually has power off especially in summer due to lack of water to create electricity. I have to do thing by hand such as washing clothes, no Facebook, no listening to music, no fan or air conditioner. At about 6PM when it's get dark we can't do anything except sleeping. Life's so boring, quiet and dark. I couldn't imagine how on earth did the primitive survive without electricity maybe they have some more fun things to do in the dark instead smile
*)

This post was edited on: 2013-03-31 at 01:03 AM by: Luong Hien

Member Profile LuongHien PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Luong Hien

Mar 31, 2013

Thanks for your idea

Can you explain more specific how electricity has brought a revolution in humanity or what way it change our lifestyle or why it has become an indispensable part of our life?

Member Profile LuongHien PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Fatmagül Kurt

Gender & Age: Female, 20
Province/State: Gaziantep
City: Gaziantep
Apr 24, 2013

Hi. I believe that all people can do when they think the brainchild of our lives easier. Because me and my other friends at my school that participated in a project. This is an innovative project to facilitate the life of the product / service have asked us to provide. My friends and I have designed products that will not have them  by considering our problems. For example, laptop charging ending ...

Member Profile FatmagulKurt PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Linh

Province/State: Krung Thep
City: Bangkok
Nov 13, 2013

Patent (invention) is a highly technical solutions for new engineering principles, and apply creative duo
------
kinh doanh internet

Member Profile linhpn1810 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Anna Andruzak

Province/State: Georgia
City: Kennesaw
Dec 9, 2013

In the modern day society, there has been numerous accounts where inventions have made a positive, yet negative impact on humanity. There have been inventions from Tokyo to Florida that continue to be made each and everyday, and I believe we have entered an era where that is the biggest competition.
Take the internet for example. You may not think about it, but someone had to have invented it. Imagine if we didn't have the internet. We wouldn't be able to write on these discussion boards, research information for a paper, even join social media. The positive here, is that we can send an email, keep in touch with lost friends and even read the news before it comes on television. However, there is some negativity towards the internet as well. Think of how many hackers there are out there on the internet that can get into your computer through your web-browser and practically have control over your life. There is so much corruption that goes on over the internet, that it makes me question if it as ever a good thing to be founded.
Yes, this invention can be seen as "neutral", yet is has so many pros and cons, can it really have the title of a neutral invention??
The internet has made probably the biggest positive/negative impact on humanity. It has brought about the age of open chat rooms leading to children getting abducted, to the foundation of Facebook where the founder Mark Zuckerburg had the opportunity to make millions.

Member Profile aandruzak PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Vetnam

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

Province/State: Kursk
City: Vet
Jul 28, 2014

Man i need Americans data (fullz) name, address, ssn and dob, contact for real deal man , my Y! is vetnamspider@yahoo.com

Member Profile vetnamSpider PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Alieu

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

Gender & Age: Male, 28
Jul 31, 2014

Technology is very useful, but we must use it wisely, not hindering the lives of others, and not to allow it enslave yourself and others.

Member Profile Boblin PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Alain Kongo

Oct 13, 2014

Great Question Jo.

However I think in the 21st century we have to make a distinction between innovation and invention.
The last century (19th) was full of inventions and inventors.

With the 21st century we saw the advent of real innovation and innovators, such as the iPhone and Steve Jobs.

What's the difference between an invention and an innovation? The answer is straightforward: inventions comes from the mind of the enlightened inventor, whereas the innovation comes from a problem in the surrounding society to the mind of the innovator.

Invention is a push approach, while the innovation is a pull approach. Both have impacts on the society. However, innovations have proved to be of superior utility.

Have you heard about Nicolas Tesla's electric tower or automated boat; or have you ever used the flying machine of Da Vinci? No, why because they were inventions.

My views in the differences between inventions and innovations was prompted by the reading of the book Social Entrepreneurship, The Secret to Starting a Business Worth Living For.

A good review of the book can be found Here.

Hope it helps.

Member Profile developquick PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Poster Rank: Blabbermouth

Gender & Age: Male, 65
Dec 1, 2014

Fire.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad

Member Profile farhadmiriany PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Kayla

Province/State: Ontario
City: Barrie
Dec 4, 2014

As someone who will be soon entering into the world of healthcare professionals, technology is something that I must deal with every single day – and will continue this into my career. Although there are so many amazing advancements continually being implemented into the healthcare of others, I wonder if we will reach a point of too much? At what point will technology seriously start to impact the human relation aspect, or at what point will jobs be taken away from the actual population?

Member Profile KApokremiotis PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Kayla

Province/State: Ontario
City: Barrie
Dec 4, 2014

As someone who will be soon entering into the world of healthcare professionals, technology is something that I must deal with every single day – and will continue this into my career. Although there are so many amazing advancements continually being implemented into the healthcare of others, I wonder if we will reach a point of too much? At what point will technology seriously start to impact the human relation aspect, or at what point will jobs be taken away from the actual population?

Member Profile KApokremiotis PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Poster Rank: Blabbermouth

Gender & Age: Male, 65
Dec 4, 2014

KApokremiotis wrote:

Human mind is superior to the technology. Even if our hands work less, which I doubt, our minds is always active.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad

Member Profile farhadmiriany PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
TRACK2

Poster Rank: Talkative

City: Cairo
Feb 26, 2016

|SELL DUMPS TRACK 2 |SELL CVV |ICQ:627672888|
USA,EUROPE,ASIA,MEXIC,BRAZIL,JAPAN,KOREA,UK.
*PAYMENT METHODS:Bitcoin-101blackcard.net
http://101blackcard.net/

Member Profile TRACK2 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM