TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsIssuesTechnologyInventions and their Implications

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Thread Pages «  1 2 3 4 5 6  »
Author

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Gender & Age: Female, 26
Province/State: Quebec
City: Mirabel
Re: Inventions and their Implications
Mar 20, 2010

I think that mostly everything ca be an invention and the way we decided to use those innovations is decisive on if they are bad thing or good thing for the society. Also, I think that they are few new inventions in the forensic domain that have good impact on the society because it's permitting to found suspect and to dispense more justice in the world. Those new innovations may have some negative impact on the prison system because they put injail more criminals but they help society to be more in security.

Émilie

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile edelorme1991 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
vksonakia

Province/State: Madhya Pradesh
City: Bhopal
Cociousness in Science proved
Apr 9, 2010

Original Manuscript

conciousness in science

Unified science –Grand unified theory –practical developed-based on Biosensors -conciousness to forecast disasters
-

Futuristic Breakthru in Science-Metaphysics

What lies in tree that lies in seed

What lies in seed that lies in Genes

What lies in Cosmos that lies in Humanbody

Wireless technology of Nature decoded DECODED In nature ,unification of all forces exist which scientist have classified in four fundamental s,like weak,strong Nuclear force,electromagnetism,gravity .

Unification of all forces exist in humanbody and in palm and leg prints in form of dermatoglyphics pattern ,exist coded cryptographic language.Physics and mathematics failure to forecast future lies in Principle like Heisenberg and Probability theory.Nature,s CERN laboratory actually lies in humanbody

Decoding of Dermatoglyphic patterns available in humanbody,not only unveils,future but also present and past event i.e. Natural disasters likeTsunamese,Earthquake,volcano,including manmade disasters like RDX Blast etc.Dermatoglyphic patterns clearly indicate very close link between theory of Relativity and theory of Quantum Mechanics.It also establish link between ionosphere,earth electromagnetism,and human aura.(conciousness),

Ionosphere(sky)-humanbody-earth electromagnetic resultant graph lies in biometric parts of human body .Every citizen of world is active part of NATURE which stores graphic result in form of GPS-in coded cryptographic form in Biometric part of Humanbody which is as detailed as any ancient lost civiliazation library like NALANDA-TAXILA-OR LOST Island like ATLANTIS described in WESTERN LITERATURE existed with signs of advance science.

Humanbody is Receiver-Transmitter-CPU-GPS-or Mobile tower receiving-storing-and tranmitting electromagnetic messages of NATURE. Invisible dimension of nature become visible using cryptographic language which forecast in advance any possible earthquake in 2010-2012 etc.if your country if not in seismic zone and you are taking flight to Disturbed seismic zone then FIT will advice you not to go to disturbed area since there is possibility of earthquake in 2010 or in that area.

FIT technlogy is THEORY OF CERTAINITY which defies THEORY OF UNCERTAINITY in PHYSICS and THEORY OF PROBABILITY in mathematics and gives 100% accurate result about future and past disasters in any part of world.

Kindly go thru book released by ROSEDOG PUBLICATION USA via link below and this is book on unification of all isolated science in form of biosensors in humanbody
http://rosedogbooks-store.stores.yah...sbefitiin.html

Human hand has inbuilt device i.e.FIT-Future Imaging Technology which in form of dermatoglyphic pattern or biosensor contains details of any Future or past disasters.see details on science website www.disasterprediction.com

world scientist are invited to learn FIT technology thru your forum,under TRIPS(TRADE RELATED INTELLECTUAL RIGHTS)-WTO Ruling/agreement with inventor.

Vksonakia

Unified field scientist

11 A Padmanabh nagar

Bhopal

India

Member Profile vksonakia PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
maxwell Adeo Adew

Poster Rank: Talkative

Province/State: Western Cape
City: Cape Town
May 29, 2010

i agreed to the fact that the greatest invention in human history is electricity without it alot of things wouldn't have been done and it does not post any risk.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Adeoya w

Member Profile walexngng PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Personal Injury Lawyer

Gender & Age: Male, 50
Province/State: New York
City: New York
Aug 26, 2010

Invention in drugs can't put a stoppage on new kind of diseases from errupting.

Member Profile lawyers PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Robert Dold

Poster Rank: Chatterbox

Gender & Age: Male, 53
Province/State: Texas
City: Seguin
Aug 31, 2010

New kinds of disease will happen. Without "invention in drugs" is there a way to live without trying to keep people from dying?

Could we even live and have survived to this day without invention: ?

Without Fire?
Without Metal?
Without Humans WORKING?

There would never have been a way for the Human to survive beyond remaining as the food for other animals which were much larger, faster, stronger, and better equipped to EAT Humans. Without a Arrow? No Knife?

Questioning Invention is a really smart thing to do by those who are too smart to recognize that questioning is saying that Humans should have been doing nothing but waiting to see what the other animals would leave on the bones of anything dead that would never have even a chance to decay without being plucked clean by the birds.

Every tool is an invention. Throw away all of the forks, sticks, and the toilet. They are causing environmental damage. The SHOES! No high heals please! No rubber for soles?
No Factories?
No Goals?

Get Real... try to fish... with no net... with no dish... Great Post. Surly.

Member Profile robonvac PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Opobo

Gender & Age: Male, 30
City: Kamuli
Nov 6, 2010

JoAnneT wrote:

What invention do you think has had the most positive impact on humanity? And which has made the most negative impact in your opinion?

I think most inventions can be seen as neutral, but how we choose to utilize the invention determines what kinds of impact it will have. We also have to remember that how we choose to utilize the invention can bring about both positive and negative impacts simultaneously. For example, the automobile has enabled us to travel over great distances and has provided us the opportunity to increase trade but this act also has negative impacts such as pollution.

There are some inventions that I do not think have any socially redeeming values and those inventions are weapons. I feel that the use and reliance on weapons ignores deeper societal problems and instead of trying to solve them we skip to the easier solution and turn to violence.

The world is changing, any change that come therefore comes along with both positive and negative results.

The Invention of a computer and other mini computers like mobile phones,iphone, ipads and others have greatly impact on the development of the world. through the introduction of internet as a result of computers in place, people are able to connect, share and get updated on whatever is happening all round the world. This will even continue to have a long lasting positive impact.

On the other hand, the invention of new nuclear weapons has totally led the world to the grave. People are being killed every minute, houses being destructed, environment being degraded through water and air pollution.

Member Profile opobo PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
gpjlondon-george

Gender & Age: Male, 18
Province/State: London (City of)
City: London
Nov 16, 2010

if the world were to have a powercut nobody would know what to do because everyone is stuck in their electronic ways. People don't even have emergency candles . if the world had a powercut the government will be highly vulnerable and it could be a big risk for terrorist attacks!!!!shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Member Profile gpjlondon-george PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
SakyaC

Gender & Age: Male, 28
Province/State: Arizona
City: Flagstaff
Nov 17, 2010

I have been doing some research on the development on Directed Energy Weapons by the United States Dept. of Defense, and this is by far the most negative use of the brilliance and beauty of physics and quantum mechanics since the making of the Atom Bomb in the Manhattan project decades ago.

I say this because this technology leaves all the poor nations in a state of technological obsolescence. Kinetic weapons are now obsolete, once the U.S.DoD ties up the loose ends of the technology, the poor nations will continue to buy kinetic weapons from the u.s. russia and china all the while the powerful will laugh at the turmoil they create in the nations that buy their obsolete weaponry.

Don't get me wrong though, its nice that we now have the ability to shoot down missiles and mortars before they hit their targets, it just leaves me sad that they take beautiful scientific break-throughs and make weapons that can kill faster than bullets (Directed Energy is the use of the Electromagnetic spectrum to create shock waves and high powered laser weaponry). It shouldn't be the case that scientists are held hostage to national security, because technology like this could surely be developed into ENERGY INDEPENDENCE in ALL NATIONS...and not into new ways to Control, maim, disfigure or kill people. Leave it to the U.S. military to continue the madness and death-cult...

Member Profile sakyacalsoyas1 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
jeff Muts

Jan 7, 2011

I am totally in agreement that technology is indeed changing our way of life. Just the other day I walked into my bank Equity Bank Limited (a Kenyan bank) to open a personal account. They informed me of their new product m-kesho and iko-pesa which enable their customers to do all their banking through the. Nowdays I do all my banking on my phone thanks to technology. Take a look at this:
[link="http://area254.com"]

Member Profile jeffmuts PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
simples145

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

City: Colchester
Jan 19, 2011

An interesting debate sparked here, while inventions are inanimate they things we interact with everyday shape our lives. It is a questionI had to think hard about.. so many things have been invented!

In terms of historical inventions electricity must win the award for the most positive impact. Although it is arguably a discovery rather than an invention, it has made humanity's life safer and easier from day one. In terms of modern inventions I would have to say the mobile phone. Again, it has made the world immeasurably easier and safer for millions of people - mobiles must have saved countless lives.

For me the invention with the worst impact on society has to be television. I know, many people love it and I will happily sit in front of a tv for a few hours. However the positive aspects (education, news services etc) are far outweighed by the amount of advertising and propoganda on show. I think a world without tv would be a happier and more sociable one for us all.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Choose Simply Canvas Art for great canvas prints at discount prices!

Member Profile simples145 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
tom duffett

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

Gender & Age: Male, 30
Province/State: Portsmouth
City: Portsmouth
Feb 5, 2011

i think everyone wants to be an inventor at heart - ive been racking my brains for years
http://www.i5digital.com my SEO company
(my current sponsor!)

Member Profile duffers2010 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Fabrice Marre

Gender & Age: Male, 38
Province/State: Aquitaine
City: Pau
Mar 6, 2011

I think one of the best invention of the 20th century has been the airplane. It has changed the way we live, travel, do business. Like any inventions, there is a downside such as pollution, but at the same time benefits of using airplanes are fantastic.
Satellites are also a great inventions. In this multimedia era, we couldn't perform as well as we do without telecommunication satellites.
Earth observation satellites are also a great creation. We can now have an accurate overview of the state of our planet and make informed decision to improve it.
"Reach for the moon because even if you miss you will land among the stars"

Borneo's rainforest and orangutans need my help...
I'M READY TO TAKE ACTIONS!
A bit more about me...

Member Profile whereisfabrice PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
david

Mar 9, 2011

Surely the interntal combustion engine will be seen to have the greatest effect on the world as a whole.

wall art
Wall Art

Member Profile dw12 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Fabrice Marre

Gender & Age: Male, 38
Province/State: Aquitaine
City: Pau
Mar 9, 2011

I agree, the internal combustion is also what makes possible to go to space and launch satellites.
"Reach for the moon because even if you miss you will land among the stars"

Borneo's rainforest and orangutans need my help...
I'M READY TO TAKE ACTIONS!
A bit more about me...

Member Profile whereisfabrice PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Sian

Gender & Age: Female, 29
Province/State: New South Wales
City: Wollongong
Mar 12, 2011

People say the Hadron-collider in switzerland has the most potential to change our perceptions of science and the universe?

Member Profile sian88 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM