TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsIssuesEducationIF YOU WERE A TEACHER....

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Thread Pages «  1 2 3  »
Author

Poster Rank:

Province/State: São Paulo
City: Americana
Re: IF YOU WERE A TEACHER....
Oct 6, 2010

well if i would be a teacher so i definitely treat student as like a mother because children need love and when they found love so they can easily do every thing

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile ssaleena45 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Manuela Wede

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Gender & Age: Female, 24
Province/State: Texas
City: San Antonio
Oct 9, 2010

I would send every student to different countrys by themself and would want them to learn as much from the experience as they can!

Regards, Manuela

Member Profile ManuelaWede PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Robert Dold

Poster Rank: Chatterbox

Gender & Age: Male, 53
Province/State: Texas
City: Seguin
Oct 13, 2010

If I? a teacher... ?!!!

With the help of society I would grab all the little brat children and tell them they could do anything they dreamed and while they dreamed I would bind them and blind them and then cut off their wings!!! before any could sing as if they might become king or a president with a ring to expect me to bring them what ever they wished and even require me to kneel before THEM! HaHaHa!!!

Ooops. I was JUST DREAMING! of western to eastern societies TIES! I was told I could DREAM! and Make NEW the drowning streams to bring ways of fresh water while I sailed as I beamed to fly like a hawk as my way would then gleam! I almost lost my head and my WINGS!!! I would reach rather than teach! Reaching out with my voice! reaching people to SING!!! to stand up as a choice and a chance to know why I DO fly away from the teachers who test without any real true INTEREST! From those who only the jeer and jest to any who fail and fall from the rest!

Flying away!!! no hiding inside tight suits as if there was a life being gray. The world could grow poet's trees and build castles as friends filled with ships to go sailing among sea's filled with friendships hand in hand...

No to being a king or to queens!. No to eyes filled with mean! How absurd! NO obscene! No to bullets from machines!

Everyone would be seen as valuable! and the world's business machine would yell foul ball as the medicine salesmen keep the world's children drugged up with eye's glazed as if calm while dying inside empty darkness of molding molded minds mud madness. STOP! the Singing!

Dreaming!!! of new ways to laugh while singing once again while planting seeds in the earth for fun would be the only way machines would be used instead of against any other to die! How the whole world would CRY! Because the world has been taught to kill everything through anger from one's owned fear of those as I DO!!! fly so high.... you might too.

Member Profile robonvac PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Jamie L. Brookes

Gender & Age: Female, 55
Province/State: Virginia
City: Virginia Beach
Dec 4, 2010

If I were a teacher (and I am)...I would change all the ridiculous bureaucracy and politics (eliminate it) and make the number one priority our students and their education.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Jamie Lynne Brookes
Gifted Resource Teacher
Bayside Middle School
jlbrooke@vbschools.com

Member Profile JamieLP PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Justin Ricci

Mar 1, 2011

i would be a teacher that my students remember because they actually enjoyed being in my class.

in order to do this i would cover the material in a way that is not only fun for the students but in a way in which they will remember the lesson longer than a day or two after the test has been given.

Member Profile Jricci PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Mathew Tyack

Gender & Age: Male, 33
Province/State: Victoria
City: Melbourne
Mar 12, 2011

Change programs every year and personalise every students experience due to their own needs!

Member Profile mattymo84 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Danny Lieberth

Mar 13, 2011

I definately agree with this. As a student I learned more by actualy having discussions and going over examples rather then just getting an assaignment and doing it. I myself am going to school to be a teacher and I will try to give less homework and have more discussions. This will be hard though because of all the standards that need to be met and all the testing these kids have to do these days which I do not agree with.

Member Profile DannyLieberth12 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Danish Khan MCSE, MCT, MCTS, MCITP, MCP, CompTIA A+ & CompTIA Network+ Certified

Poster Rank: Talkative

City: Al-Jubail
Apr 24, 2011

If I will have teaching as my profession than I will try to develop graphical presentations for my student to teach them my subject. I want to improve each and every student and I will work for their better future.

Member Profile mdanishkhan PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
SimeonLewis

Jun 3, 2011

Very interesting question if I were a teacher the first thing I would have done is to be one among my students ,exactly I mean to say that I wouldn't have taught them only the bookish lessons as a very strict teacher but as their friend in their style. Because children have a great liking towards games and they too have a sharp mind so utilizing those two qualities I would have taught them.If we present the teachings in their way they will enjoy the lessons and will do better but if we present the same in a strict manner they will be afraid of the heavy course and would fail to achieve.

Member Profile SimeonLewis PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
SimeonLewis

Jun 3, 2011

Very interesting question if I were a teacher the first thing I would have done is to be one among my students ,exactly I mean to say that I wouldn't have taught them only the bookish lessons as a very strict teacher but as their friend in their style. Because children have a great liking towards games and they too have a sharp mind so utilizing those two qualities I would have taught them.If we present the teachings in their way they will enjoy the lessons and will do better but if we present the same in a strict manner they will be afraid of the heavy course and would fail to achieve.

Member Profile SimeonLewis PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Amna

Jun 25, 2011

if i would be a teacher so i would teach the students not form jus heart but from my heart,,,,,coz education is delivery of knowlege,skills and information education has differnt connotations,,,some people take this as gaining more marks an assume that the 1 who gets gud marks is educated,,,,,ill teach my students to adopt the ability to learn an relearn an unlearn the things,,,,smilenot to jus get gus marks but ,,to cahnge theri ownself accordind to change,,stick
out tongue

Member Profile rose-12 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Heather Ho

Gender & Age: Female, 25
Province/State: Ontario
City: Toronto
Oct 12, 2011

I would extend course materials, that are either not covered in textbooks or course outline. There is no fun listening the things you can read from textbooks, an it does not stimulate any critical thinking at all. Students will stay awake and actively participate in class if the topics are more life-related and new.

Member Profile heatherho1129 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Fahrul Rahman

Poster Rank:

Gender & Age: Male, 20
Province/State: Kalimantan Timur
City: Balikpapan
Nov 12, 2011

I will be a good teacher big grinbig
grin

Member Profile FhrRahmn PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
chijinco

Poster Rank: Chatterbox

Province/State: Anambra
City: Awka
Nov 18, 2011

I will make sure that all i teach would be understood by my students in their native languages

Member Profile chijinco PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Lenna Andrews

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

City: Singapore
Jan 17, 2012

I would ensure that nobody gets left behind in their studies. Encourage participation and put in as much effort and time to provide the best education that they deserve.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
wastewater information

This post was edited on: 2012-01-22 at 11:12 AM by: Lenna Andrews

Member Profile Lenna PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM