TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsIssuesCulturebroken realtionships.

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Thread Pages 1 2  »
Author

Poster Rank: Chatterbox

Gender & Age: Female & 38
Province/State: Delhi
City: Kalkaji
broken realtionships.
Jul 16, 2007

relationships are becoming fragile? constantly people are braeking up with their patners? what do you think is the chief cause that result in broken relationships ?what are the ways to overcoem the pain of a broken heart?

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile vas21 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
BRENDA

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Province/State: Central
Re: broken realtionships.
Jul 18, 2007

Vas21, you are very right about relationships being very fragile and the reason could be that the people involved in most cases either take their their friends for granted or don't really know what they want. Alternatively, human beings at times tend to be too extreme when it comes to relationships we forget that we are all human and are prone to temptations and thus we need to avoid being extreme and try to be understanding and above all forgiving. If individuals involve them selves in a relationship each stipulating what he or she wants then there would be no frequent break ups, since if one failed to get what he or she wants he or she would move on other than hanging on and waiting for someone to change, may be we need to embrace the truth and accept it after all life will always go on.

Member Profile bbsr PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Danjuma Mohammed

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

Province/State: Kogi
City: Lokoja
Jul 18, 2007

bbr,

I don't think u have ever been broken or you have ever truely been in love with somebody, which u are so attached to if you have, then when they break up you must feel the pains. Maybe when that happens to u, u will understand and know what it means to be left alone by somebody u really love.

I have been broken heart twice, and the first i love sincerely and wanted to do everything withn my capacity for her of which she knew.But she end up dating another guy in my absent.

The second one just happen yesterday(17/07/2007), I did everything for her and loved her more u could ever imagine, i was ready to sacrifice my life for her and even her mother prayed for that i will marry her daugther,before death took her away recently.But yesterday i got every thing right as to the fact that she has been dating another guy which she calls an alternative for me if something happen. The main reason she dumped me was the fact that i don't have a job at the moment, even though she neva asked of anything that i wont give her and i also manager an internet cafe.But she ended up dumping me, So what would u say about that?
I took it as what was meant to happen, and how our destiny has been designed. I believe God will Judge Us.
Cheers!!!!

Member Profile danjay1 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Owulezi

Poster Rank: Blabbermouth

Province/State: Imo
City: Owerri
Jul 18, 2007

vas21 wrote:

relationships are becoming fragile? constantly people are braeking up with their patners? what do you think is the chief cause that result in broken relationships ?what are the ways to overcoem the pain of a broken heart?

The Chief cause of seperate homes is not been loyalty to God.wink

To overcome it couples must be tolerate and faithful to each other, and most important obey the word of God on relationship.

Also must not listening to gossipcool

This post was edited on: 2007-07-19 at 06:47 AM by: Owulezi

Member Profile plato123 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Gazby 7

Poster Rank: Talkative

Gender & Age: Male, 39
Province/State: Victoria
City: Taradale
Jul 20, 2007

I beleiv e that the chief cause is...the people. They need to understand that people are in relationships, not for their friends or their family, but for each other. It needs to be a two person commitment...sympathy doesnt work!!
big
grin

Member Profile Gazby7 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Connie Wokuri

Gender & Age: Female, 33
Province/State: Nairobi Area
City: Nairobi
Jul 20, 2007

The %tage is increasing day by day.I think what contributes to this is unfaithful.I do hope a time will reach when each and every person will be faithful to his/her partner.Sometimes i wonder why people do cheat!!!If a person cannot commit to a relationship,then it's better for him/her to stay single.
cool

Member Profile consowoks PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Rana Lo.

Gender & Age: Female, 2017
Province/State: Al Iskandariyah
City: Alexandria
Jul 24, 2007

relationships are broken because some are selfish and dont want to sacrifice or compromise with their partner. Another reason is immaturatiy and irresponsability. There are many reason and each relationship is different.
Im broken hearted and the only thing I can advise is to distract yourself and move on. Above all accepting Allah's (God) will and not questioning Him, because He knows best.

Member Profile Romaica PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Qax- Attra Rwax

Poster Rank:

Gender & Age: Male, 41
Sep 11, 2007

Lets be open about this topic, whats the root cause and what should one do? in the first place why do people relate? and draws man closer to woman? whats the foundation of the relation? how i wish we all recall such questions before we begin relating so as to game the thoughts of breaking up.
whats ur view?shocked

Member Profile qax47 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
maori gurl

Gender & Age: Female, 27
Province/State: Gisborne
City: Gisborne
Away to try and fix ???
Sep 18, 2007

Well my guess is these are all right but in a reletionship we shud try not to over think things thru, because there is usualy nothing to fuss over. Its not ur partners fault, its usualy ur duing so u have to change the way u treat ur partner and how u would respond to there verbal comnts. think things thru. and whats the situation, think about whether u shud take it to ur partner to tell or keep it to ur self depends how u think they would take it.lol.bt always remember to think postives about ur falls reletionship and think of the things that keep u two apart....advise THINK IT THRU, WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM UR PARTNER......lol

to be continued...bye

This post was edited on: 2007-09-19 at 04:41 AM by: maori gurl

Member Profile MAORI PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Qax- Attra Rwax

Poster Rank:

Gender & Age: Male, 41
Dec 11, 2012

If you have recently broken up with your partner and are feeling desperate to get them back again then read on because the situation is NOT hopeless.

What if you could recapture your ex lovers mind, heart and soul? Wipe the slate clean? Turn back time? Even if you feel right now that your situation is too far gone…too screwed up …or just too complicated?

Did you know that couples are reunited everyday regardless of the situation?

There is a receipe for love called the Magic of Making Up. This is an e-book and magic forumula that will provide you with a step by step guide to get your ex lover back.

Member Profile qax47 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Tiffany

Province/State: Michigan
City: Detroit
Dec 18, 2012

Broken Relationships are caused by men and women cheating, liening, and not trusting each other. If you are with someone for a long time you can get tired of still being with them same person which can cause you to act differnet and by you acting different the relationship will be broken.big grin

Member Profile TiffanyTD PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Muffin Mcintosh

Dec 18, 2012

Relationship arent what they all are sparked up to be. It takes two strong people to stay together. You have to accept your partner for who they are, even though they might do things you dot like. Once your partner has lied to you or have done something to you they wasnt suppose to do, the trust between you two is gone forever. Which cause a broken relationship.

Member Profile AlexisMc PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
GMR Transcription

Gender & Age: Female, 47
Dec 17, 2013

Yes i too believe that most relationships are fragile nowadays, where relationship are broken & getting fixed with someone else. But i feel the main cause for such fragility is low patience level & ego problem which has led the two think separately .

Member Profile gmrtrans PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
markazoxen

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

Province/State: Delhi
City: Delhi
Dec 25, 2013

i think the biggest problems actually stem from him or herself. insecurity will result in more conflict with partners. so you have to be comfortable in your own skin before you can truly develop a strong relationship with someone.

Member Profile markazoxen PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Iman

Province/State: California
City: Tracy
May 20, 2015

Time will heal, so will forgiveness, and moving onto bigger and better things.

Member Profile iman23 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM