TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsIssuesMillennium Development GoalsEmpowering Women and Politics

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Thread Pages «  1 2 3 ... , 19 20 21  »
Author

Poster Rank: Chatterbox

Gender & Age: Female, 47
Re: Empowering Women and Politics
Oct 4, 2013

Though ideas may differ in empowering women in joining politics, but i feel that equal power should given to women who can also lead the country with example. Since gone are the days when people used to be biased with gender ruling. We should brave heartedly welcome ladies to do better for the country even through the medium of politics.

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile gmrtrans PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
GMR Transcription

Oct 4, 2013

Though ideas may differ in empowering women in joining politics, but i feel that equal power should given to women who can also lead the country with example. Since gone are the days when people used to be biased with gender ruling. We should brave heartedly welcome ladies to do better for the country even through the medium of politics.

GMR Transcription

Oct 4, 2013

Vetnam

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

Province/State: Kursk
City: Vet
Jul 28, 2014

Man i need Americans data (fullz) name, address, ssn and dob, contact for real deal man , my Y! is vetnamspider@yahoo.com

Member Profile vetnamSpider PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Rebekka Bond

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Province/State: Ontario
City: Toronto
Jul 30, 2014

I feel like empowering women in politics is essential but it takes time to accomplish and often women must prioritize their needs. A rich woman in a developing country does not have to worry about putting food on the table or ensuring their children's very survival, therefore they are better able to and more driven to participate in politics. Many women in developing countries do not have the time or luxury of participating in politics, and are almost alienated from it because the women who are involved in politics are often from elite families and therefore regular women can not relate to them. I feel that by helping countries to reach basic levels of development, the natural progression will be that women will begin to take an interest in getting involved in politics. Once they have the time and do not have to worry about their basic survival, they will become more interested in becoming a force for change, governance and development of their country.

Member Profile rebekkabond PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Rebekka Bond

Jul 30, 2014

I feel like empowering women in politics is essential but it takes time to accomplish and often women must prioritize their needs. A rich woman in a developing country does not have to worry about putting food on the table or ensuring their children's very survival, therefore they are better able to and more driven to participate in politics. Many women in developing countries do not have the time or luxury of participating in politics, and are almost alienated from it because the women who are involved in politics are often from elite families and therefore regular women can not relate to them. I feel that by helping countries to reach basic levels of development, the natural progression will be that women will begin to take an interest in getting involved in politics. Once they have the time and do not have to worry about their basic survival, they will become more interested in becoming a force for change, governance and development of their country.

Member Profile rebekkabond PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
van

Province/State: Dac Lac
City: Ha Noi
Aug 8, 2014

Hi every customer,I have shop CVV, CC and site tool shop and other stuff.
- I'm work bussiness , professional and quality.
- I have info ssn dob ( name + adresss + city + state + fone + ssn + dob )
- If you need CVV please contact me via ICQ : 673304472
- I'm seller best and alway sell CC fresh with hight balance.
- And i have software do bug account bank and information western union.
- I have account paypal with high balance good
- I hope to get many good customers and will be long-term cooperation

* Contact me via Adress ICQ : 673304472

* Gmail : van.hot92@gmail.com

* Email : sellcvvcu@yahoo.com

Blog : http://sellcvvwutransfermoney.blogspot.com/

-------------Selling Cvv (credit card) ------------------------
* Cvv with country us,uk,ca,au
List cc i have and frice i have :
==> Us:
(visa,master) = 5$
(amex,discover) = 8$
(bin) = 10$
(dob) = 15$
(fullz) = 30$
===> UK:
(vsa,master) = 12$
(amex,discover) = 14$
(bin) = 15$
(dob) = 20$
(fullz) = 40$
===> CA:
(visa,master) = 15$
(amex,discover) = 17$
(bin) = 20$
(dob) = 25$
(fullz) = 45$
===> AU:
(visa,master) = 15$
(amex,discover) = 17$
(bin) = 20$
(dob) = 25$
(fullz) = 45$
===> All country:
- Eu = 30$ / 1
- Italy = 30$ / 1
- Spain = 30$ / 1
- Denmark = 350$ / 1
- Sweden = 30$ / 1
- France = 25$ / 1
- Germany = 25$ / 1
- Ireland = 25$ / 1
- New zeland = 25$ / 1
- Switherland = 25$ / 1
- Slovakia = 25$ / 1
- Netherlands = 25$ / 1
- Norway = 30$ / 1
- Mexico = 20$ / 1
- Middle East = 20$ / 1
- Asia = 20$ / 1
- Japan = 25$ / 1
Some Bins :

----------- Ssn dob --------

100$ - 150$ = 1k info ssn dob ( name + adresss + city + state + fone + ssn + dob )

------- Bank / Western Union transfer -------
*** Transfer Western Union / bank (Eu,Uk,Asia,Canada,Us,France,Germany,Italy,Nigeria and very easy to cashout African) :
- 1000$ you will have mtcn : 20000$
- 600$ you will have mtcn : 10000$
- 400$ you will have mtcn : 6000$
- 200$ you will have mtcn : 3500$
- 100$ you will have mtcn : 1500$
* Give me your western union info and payment me fee.
Then i will do transfer's for you, After about 20 mins you'll have MTCN and sender name
Demo :
Name sender : Jamel johnson
MTCN : 3434304668 / 8973628030 (same name sender)
And orther MTCN : 0448746596 + 3033978004 + 9035112719 .....and more....

------ Login Bank (all bank )---------
========== Bank BOA Us =========
1 . Balance 7000$ = 300$
2 . Balance 14000$ = 500$
3 . Balance 18000$ = 800$
========== Bank HSBC US =======
1 . Balance 12000$ = 400$
2 . Balance 28000$ = 1000$
========== Bank HSBC UK ======
1 . Balance 8000 GBP = 300$
2 . Balance 17000 GBP = 700$
And have more Bank account login with more country , If u real want to buy and make bussiness with me let's contact me now
----- Price for dumps and track 1 & 2 -------------
- Tracks 1&2 US = 50$ per 1
- Tracks 1&2 UK = 60$ per 1
- Tracks 1&2 CA + AU = 80$ per 1
- Tracks 1&2 EU = 90$ per 1
- I Will check with high balance
- sample track 1&2 with pin
- DUmps

Member Profile hot123 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
van

Province/State: Dac Lac
City: Ha Noi
Aug 8, 2014

Hi i'm big hacker

* Contact me via Adress ICQ : 673304472

* Gmail : van.hot92@gmail.com

* Email : sellcvvcu@yahoo.com

Blog : http://sellcvvwutransfermoney.blogspot.com/

I'm Seller Cvv + Dumps Track 1/2+Paypal+ATM Skimmer+Transfer Wu/Bank+Bank login+Ship+all country
I have info ssn dob ( name + adresss + city + state + fone + ssn + dob )
List Cvv, full- dob - bin all country- Us (vis,mas)= 5$/1-us (dis,amex)= 8$/1-Uk (vis,mas)= 12$/1-Uk (amex,dis)=14$/1-Au=15$/1-Ca=15$/1-Eu=30$/1 .I have cc with pin+dob+full...all country
I was so happy to see you actually make more money from the business with me
thank you all . When you believe I and work with me
contact me .if you need me

Member Profile hot123 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
R.C.

Nov 22, 2014

rebekkabond wrote:

Very good point, it's important to take Maslow's hierarchy of needs into account; if a woman's physiological and safety needs are unmet, then survival will be their main concern and those needs must be addressed first. In addition to working towards reducing poverty, we must also advocate for reducing gender inequality, evening the ratio of boys to girls receiving education. Increased literacy and education of young girls and women will increase awareness and exposure to women in positions of power and provide them with the knowledge of the credentials needed to achieve their political aspirations and what steps to take.

Member Profile RCYU PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
julia

City: Brampton
Nov 25, 2014

Educating and encouraging women to take a more powerful role in their communities empowers everyone, from the children seeing their mother, aunt or friend become successful as an agent of change, to the men around her who can see this and find themselves inspired. Women can become active members in their smaller communities and slowly, and with patience, learn and grow into someone who can be seen as a part of the political scene and hopefully get elected. Much of politics, however, has to do with who has the most money and, therefore, another way for women to get into politics is for the major contributors to start supporting women more frequently.

Member Profile whelan PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
julia

Nov 25, 2014

Educating and encouraging women to take a more powerful role in their communities empowers everyone, from the children seeing their mother, aunt or friend become successful as an agent of change, to the men around her who can see this and find themselves inspired. Women can become active members in their smaller communities and slowly, and with patience, learn and grow into someone who can be seen as a part of the political scene and hopefully get elected. Much of politics, however, has to do with who has the most money and, therefore, another way for women to get into politics is for the major contributors to start supporting women more frequently.

julia

Nov 25, 2014

julia

Nov 25, 2014

Jennifer

City: Barrie
Dec 3, 2014

Empowering women and young girls is essential not only in terms of developing equality, but also in terms of establishing a stable economy and ending poverty. By empowering girls at a young age we give them the opportunity to make decisions that determine the health of their future. In order to enable them to make these decisions we must start enrolling girls in school, especially secondary school and increase their literacy rates. With this education we can increase women's participation in the labor force, which will not only help achieve gender equality, it will also help stabilize the economy.With women's growing participation in the workforce, we can start changing policies to enable women to establish human rights, as well as property and credit rights.As a growing population of women develop rights, they will be empowered and have the power to become involved in government and politics.
This process it by no means easy, and its going to take time. But if we start empower young girls now, we can stop the cycle of children giving birth to children, and poverty leading to poor health status and decreased life expectancy. We can start a new cycle, where young girls get to be girls, attend school, grow up, make decisions about their future that will contribute to the health of their county as well as their countries economy.

Member Profile jenn027 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
tymma hummer

Email:(moneyfreshonline@gmail.com),selling Cvv Dumps Tracks 1/2 Wu trsfer,Paypal all Country
Jun 6, 2015

Emailsadmoneyfreshonline@gmail.com),selling Cvv Dumps Tracks 1/2 Wu trsfer,Paypal all Country

Member Profile tymmahummer PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM