FAQ

Thread Pages «  1 2 3
Author

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Province/State: Ontario
City: Toronto
Re: women are as capable as men
Apr 11, 2003

Dido on what MsThang said. You try to have the difficulties of your period, abuse, and all that other stuff. Think before you talk virgin boy.

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile SuperFly PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Aissa otchere

Apr 11, 2003

Oh so why are females mostly physed teachers. Our gym teacher is a female and not many of the male teachers could beat her at a sport.
Roshan I would just like to say a few words to you. First of all if you want to talk about the inequalities of women and how superior males are you better check your grammar and spelling first. Your errors in writing may suggest that even someone like yourself is not necessarily as superior as you think you are.
Secondly I believe that you are generalising when it comes to the different sexes.
Therefore you should probably read and think before you say anything about the differences between a female and a male. No offense to any of the kind hearted men.

Member Profile SuperFly PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Karen

City: Scarborough
WOMEN ARE MORE CAPABLE THAN MEN!
Apr 11, 2003

I so disagree with roshan stick
out tongue

Member Profile x-karen-x PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Sukhpreet

Poster Rank: Talkative

Gender & Age: Female, 28
Apr 15, 2003

Roshan if thats not what your trying to say then why don't do you keep on repeating it over an over???
Men aren't always 100 percent confident either. They aren't perfect either, and not all guys are good at sports. In matter a fact some girls are actually more atheletic and confident then guys. You can't judge them by their gender to see which one is more confident, or atheletic.
Some jobs are considered 'men' jobs. Why?? I think its because everyone thinks that the female aren't strong enough and are too weak. Does that mean that we (the girls)have to pretend to be helpless and weak for the rest of our lives. And have the so called men do all the hard work which some of us might want to do.

Member Profile sukhpreet PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Roshan Jeyakumar

City: Markham
Apr 15, 2003

OKOKOK some girls are better than some boys in sports but look at international sports. Have you seen how the girls team play and the boys team play? Their is a difference and you can see the difference if you looked at the ratios and the scores and percentages! So i still think that most boys are more physically capable! And who told you that women are the best cooks. Guess what they are actually not! Most of the greatest cooks in all of the world are boys! Most of the big hotels have males as the Main chef! And i never said that you females are not as mentally capable! I am just saying that the society was and is still a bit sexist and still think that girls can't stand up for themselves! You can see that the society thinks that girls arn't capable of doing things a man can on tv when the girl is left in a little corner and is being rescued by the man! This all has to do with the society but even now it is changing and more girls are stepping in to have a say but not alot of them! Thats all i am saying!

Member Profile Roshan PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Roshan Jeyakumar

City: Markham
Apr 15, 2003

And sukhpreet i never sed that all boys are 100% perfect or 100% boys are confident i am just saying that they TEND to be more confident in general!

Member Profile Roshan PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Jason miller

Sexist
Apr 18, 2003

C'mon now roshan! you know girls are just as cabable as men dude. there are many girls faster, and smarter than you roshan.. i would make fun of you but were on tig.. so forget it.

Member Profile JasonM PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
shanay guthrie

women rock
Apr 20, 2003

In my personal opinion girls can do most things that guys can do! Yes... some girls are prissy and not as self confident as they should be, but who cares. The last time I checked you guys weren't exactly the smartest animals on the planet. Some guys think that just because they might have the strength and the drive to do something that they can do it better than girls can. WRONG!!!! Sometimes males have this ego that I personally cannot stand..ROSHAN!! Sometimes you have to look at the posistive things that we can do instead of the negaitve things.

Member Profile shanay PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
tarnjit

Apr 21, 2003

Women are as capable as men. I agree with of all y'al except Roshan. I mean yes, men do have a tendency of being better at sports but that's because they were aloud to play sports a lot longer than women were. If you ask me, if the tables were turned and women were aloud to do anything they want but men weren't, the world would be a lot different than it is right now. That's all I am going to say.

Member Profile tarnjitgill PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Belinda12

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

Gender & Age: Female, 26
WTH
Jun 12, 2004

roshan man GET A FRICKIN LIFE. there r actually gurls out there that achieved sumthing in this wurld dunt deny it. besides, "NO MENTAL STRENGTH" MY *BLEEP*!!! im sry but the last time i checked us gurls were way smarter than u.

Member Profile BelindaM PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Hannah Slack

Gender & Age: Female, 29
Province/State: Texas
City: Crockett
Jul 19, 2004

Okay Rosh. I'm not going to argue. Men are more capable than women mostly because of physical strength. Although, I would like to see men with more mental strength then women. When a man gives birth, let us know so we can go ahead and compete for the final round!

Member Profile unfinishedUS PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Zina

Nov 22, 2015

I don't think you have enough knowledge yet to argue this topic because you sound like you lack common sense. Woman and men are very different from each other i do agree on that and you mentioned that guys always beat girls in every sport always but look at it this way you can build muscle and gain strength either being a female or male. I'm not going to fully argue this topic with you because it isn't your fault that you lack knowledge in this particular topic. The fact that you mentioned females are mentally challenged is funny because you being so ignorant shows how mentally challenged you actually are. Woman actually mature faster than guys so they tend to have more common sense at a earlier age and not saying guys don't have common sense but they mature at a slower pace.

Member Profile SayWallahZina PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
goodsellerccc

Province/State: London (City of)
City: London
SELL Fresh CVV CC US UK ICQ-686858468 Dumps Pin CVV2016.wordpress.com DUMP Pin
Feb 27, 2016

good

Member Profile goodsellerccc PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
goodsellerccc

Province/State: London (City of)
City: London
SELLCVV.CO Verified Seller CVV CC US UK ICQ-686858468 Dumps Pin bank login wu transfer.
Mar 4, 2016

http://sellcvv.co/

Member Profile goodsellerccc PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM