TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org


Home Community Discussion BoardsIssuesCulture[Poll] Does God exist?

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Thread Pages «  1 2 3 ... , 22 23 24  »
Author
Post
Farhad

Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Posts: 765 (view all)
Poster Rank: Blabbermouth
User is Offline

Gender & Age: Male, 65
Country: Iran
Re: [Poll] Does God exist?
Dec 19, 2014


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,
Thank you for your answer.
How would you explain it?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
how about you explain it or did god not give you the answer.if you can come up with some thing I'll give you a scientific answer if not what's the point.


Dear Ian,
You claim that evolution has a role in human brain language structure. Therefore it is you who is supposed to explain or show an evidence for this claim.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile farhadmiriany PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
ian rae

Joined: Dec 8, 2012
Posts: 218 (view all)
Poster Rank: Chatterbox
User is Offline

Country: United Kingdom
Re: [Poll] Does God exist?
Dec 19, 2014


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,
Thank you for your answer.
How would you explain it?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
how about you explain it or did god not give you the answer.if you can come up with some thing I'll give you a scientific answer if not what's the point.


Dear Ian,
You claim that evolution has a role in human brain language structure. Therefore it is you who is supposed to explain or show an evidence for this claim.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
well modern english is different to old english so the language has evolved, evolution is to change over time.


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile mullrae PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Posts: 765 (view all)
Poster Rank: Blabbermouth
User is Offline

Gender & Age: Male, 65
Country: Iran
Re: [Poll] Does God exist?
Dec 20, 2014


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,
Thank you for your answer.
How would you explain it?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
how about you explain it or did god not give you the answer.if you can come up with some thing I'll give you a scientific answer if not what's the point.


Dear Ian,
You claim that evolution has a role in human brain language structure. Therefore it is you who is supposed to explain or show an evidence for this claim.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
well modern english is different to old english so the language has evolved, evolution is to change over time.


This explanation is not scientific and it looks like a belief.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile farhadmiriany PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
ian rae

Joined: Dec 8, 2012
Posts: 218 (view all)
Poster Rank: Chatterbox
User is Offline

Country: United Kingdom
Re: [Poll] Does God exist?
Dec 20, 2014


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,
Thank you for your answer.
How would you explain it?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
how about you explain it or did god not give you the answer.if you can come up with some thing I'll give you a scientific answer if not what's the point.


Dear Ian,
You claim that evolution has a role in human brain language structure. Therefore it is you who is supposed to explain or show an evidence for this claim.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
well modern english is different to old english so the language has evolved, evolution is to change over time.


This explanation is not scientific and it looks like a belief.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
so I can take it you understand old english when you read it because I dont and I live here.


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile mullrae PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Posts: 765 (view all)
Poster Rank: Blabbermouth
User is Offline

Gender & Age: Male, 65
Country: Iran
Re: [Poll] Does God exist?
Dec 21, 2014


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,
Thank you for your answer.
How would you explain it?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
how about you explain it or did god not give you the answer.if you can come up with some thing I'll give you a scientific answer if not what's the point.


Dear Ian,
You claim that evolution has a role in human brain language structure. Therefore it is you who is supposed to explain or show an evidence for this claim.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
well modern english is different to old english so the language has evolved, evolution is to change over time.


This explanation is not scientific and it looks like a belief.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
so I can take it you understand old english when you read it because I dont and I live here.


OK Ian, what about answering my question. Any evidence about evolution's role in human brain language structure?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile farhadmiriany PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
ian rae

Joined: Dec 8, 2012
Posts: 218 (view all)
Poster Rank: Chatterbox
User is Offline

Country: United Kingdom
Re: [Poll] Does God exist?
Dec 21, 2014


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,
Thank you for your answer.
How would you explain it?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
how about you explain it or did god not give you the answer.if you can come up with some thing I'll give you a scientific answer if not what's the point.


Dear Ian,
You claim that evolution has a role in human brain language structure. Therefore it is you who is supposed to explain or show an evidence for this claim.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
well modern english is different to old english so the language has evolved, evolution is to change over time.


This explanation is not scientific and it looks like a belief.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
so I can take it you understand old english when you read it because I dont and I live here.


OK Ian, what about answering my question. Any evidence about evolution's role in human brain language structure?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
I guess you don't like answering awkward questions and I am not in agreement about human brain language structure for thousands of languages to be imprinted in the brain at birth or before is highly unlikely.


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile mullrae PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Posts: 765 (view all)
Poster Rank: Blabbermouth
User is Offline

Gender & Age: Male, 65
Country: Iran
Re: [Poll] Does God exist?
Dec 21, 2014

Ian,
So you do not agree with Chomsky. No problem. I would like to ask you a question that perhaps you like.

What do you exactly mean when you say languages are evolved? What happens exactly?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile farhadmiriany PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
ian rae

Joined: Dec 8, 2012
Posts: 218 (view all)
Poster Rank: Chatterbox
User is Offline

Country: United Kingdom
Re: [Poll] Does God exist?
Dec 21, 2014


farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,
So you do not agree with Chomsky. No problem. I would like to ask you a question that perhaps you like.

What do you exactly mean when you say languages are evolved? What happens exactly?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
lets make it simple the language of maths is universal whatever countryyou come from Iif yyou're a mathematician you uderstand it and over 20,000+ years we've gone from a few marks to equations that virtually explain the universe that's what I mean by languages evolve.


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile mullrae PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Posts: 765 (view all)
Poster Rank: Blabbermouth
User is Offline

Gender & Age: Male, 65
Country: Iran
Re: [Poll] Does God exist?
Dec 22, 2014


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,
So you do not agree with Chomsky. No problem. I would like to ask you a question that perhaps you like.

What do you exactly mean when you say languages are evolved? What happens exactly?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
lets make it simple the language of maths is universal whatever countryyou come from Iif yyou're a mathematician you uderstand it and over 20,000+ years we've gone from a few marks to equations that virtually explain the universe that's what I mean by languages evolve.


So you agree that mathematics has great influence in creation of the universe.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile farhadmiriany PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
ian rae

Joined: Dec 8, 2012
Posts: 218 (view all)
Poster Rank: Chatterbox
User is Offline

Country: United Kingdom
Re: [Poll] Does God exist?
Dec 22, 2014


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,
So you do not agree with Chomsky. No problem. I would like to ask you a question that perhaps you like.

What do you exactly mean when you say languages are evolved? What happens exactly?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
lets make it simple the language of maths is universal whatever countryyou come from Iif yyou're a mathematician you uderstand it and over 20,000+ years we've gone from a few marks to equations that virtually explain the universe that's what I mean by languages evolve.


But you are getting a general conclusion out of mathematics. This does not seem logical and I doubt it scientists agree on this conclusion.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
you are certainly not logical those are facts mathematicians are real and the world is not 6000 years old sorry but ifyou choose belief Iinstead of evidence all the best I for one won't see you in heaven.


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile mullrae PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Posts: 765 (view all)
Poster Rank: Blabbermouth
User is Offline

Gender & Age: Male, 65
Country: Iran
Re: [Poll] Does God exist?
Dec 23, 2014


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,
So you do not agree with Chomsky. No problem. I would like to ask you a question that perhaps you like.

What do you exactly mean when you say languages are evolved? What happens exactly?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
lets make it simple the language of maths is universal whatever countryyou come from Iif yyou're a mathematician you uderstand it and over 20,000+ years we've gone from a few marks to equations that virtually explain the universe that's what I mean by languages evolve.


But you are getting a general conclusion out of mathematics. This does not seem logical and I doubt it scientists agree on this conclusion.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
you are certainly not logical those are facts mathematicians are real and the world is not 6000 years old sorry but ifyou choose belief Iinstead of evidence all the best I for one won't see you in heaven.


Perhaps I did not understand the point. I agree with you about the age of the planet and the universe. Whatever that is proved by science, I agree with.

I have problems to agree that all phenomena are caused by evolution. In our other discussions I mentioned an example about how language is structured in human brain. Also I explained that babies in all languages first learn nouns, second they learn adjectives.

I see a designer behind this. You do not agree with this and I respect your view.

This is not to ignore some processes of evolution. Whatever is proved, I agree with.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile farhadmiriany PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
ian rae

Joined: Dec 8, 2012
Posts: 218 (view all)
Poster Rank: Chatterbox
User is Offline

Country: United Kingdom
Re: [Poll] Does God exist?
Dec 23, 2014


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian,
So you do not agree with Chomsky. No problem. I would like to ask you a question that perhaps you like.

What do you exactly mean when you say languages are evolved? What happens exactly?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
lets make it simple the language of maths is universal whatever countryyou come from Iif yyou're a mathematician you uderstand it and over 20,000+ years we've gone from a few marks to equations that virtually explain the universe that's what I mean by languages evolve.


But you are getting a general conclusion out of mathematics. This does not seem logical and I doubt it scientists agree on this conclusion.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
you are certainly not logical those are facts mathematicians are real and the world is not 6000 years old sorry but ifyou choose belief Iinstead of evidence all the best I for one won't see you in heaven.


Perhaps I did not understand the point. I agree with you about the age of the planet and the universe. Whatever that is proved by science, I agree with.

I have problems to agree that all phenomena are caused by evolution. In our other discussions I mentioned an example about how language is structured in human brain. Also I explained that babies in all languages first learn nouns, second they learn adjectives.

I see a designer behind this. You do not agree with this and I respect your view.

This is not to ignore some processes of evolution. Whatever is proved, I agree with.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
the theological viewpoint no god just whatever science (mans endeavours) comes up with put it down to the great designer.I think not we don't live in somebodies science project,our history the history of mankind hasn't even started yet thankfully science doesn't wait for no man we just get on with it how else can we evolve.


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile mullrae PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Posts: 765 (view all)
Poster Rank: Blabbermouth
User is Offline

Gender & Age: Male, 65
Country: Iran
Re: [Poll] Does God exist?
Dec 24, 2014

Ian wrote: "the theological viewpoint no god just whatever science (mans endeavours) comes up with put it down to the great designer.I think not we don't live in somebodies science project,our history the history of mankind hasn't even started yet thankfully science doesn't wait for no man we just get on with it how else can we evolve."

Dear Ian,
I do not attempt to circle around. There are gaps that evolutionary principles have not provided answers.

On the other hand, authoritative behavior of religious leaders and religion leaders in Europe and Ottoman Empire, the wars between Christians and Muslims, and conflicts among religions caused so much disturbance to Europeans and Middle Easterners.

To my understanding, wrong interpretations of the Bible and Koran, and also human role on writing the Bible made some people frustrated at religions.

Loss of morals by both capitalism and the Soviet Bloc combined with fall of true understanding of religions and true understanding of Moses, Christ and Mohammad has caused many of the contemporary human to be without hope.

What is a human with no hope and loss of morals? What is to guide that human?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile farhadmiriany PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
ian rae

Joined: Dec 8, 2012
Posts: 218 (view all)
Poster Rank: Chatterbox
User is Offline

Country: United Kingdom
Re: [Poll] Does God exist?
Dec 24, 2014


farhadmiriany wrote:

Ian wrote: "the theological viewpoint no god just whatever science (mans endeavours) comes up with put it down to the great designer.I think not we don't live in somebodies science project,our history the history of mankind hasn't even started yet thankfully science doesn't wait for no man we just get on with it how else can we evolve."

Dear Ian,
I do not attempt to circle around. There are gaps that evolutionary principles have not provided answers.

On the other hand, authoritative behavior of religious leaders and religion leaders in Europe and Ottoman Empire, the wars between Christians and Muslims, and conflicts among religions caused so much disturbance to Europeans and Middle Easterners.

To my understanding, wrong interpretations of the Bible and Koran, and also human role on writing the Bible made some people frustrated at religions.

Loss of morals by both capitalism and the Soviet Bloc combined with fall of true understanding of religions and true understanding of Moses, Christ and Mohammad has caused many of the contemporary human to be without hope.

What is a human with no hope and loss of morals? What is to guide that human?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
the road to freedom is long and painful but we are humans the greatest thinking creature known if we stopped putting ourselves down and realised our full potential which I know we will although sadly I wont be around to see it what a truly wonderful world it will be.


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile mullrae PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Posts: 765 (view all)
Poster Rank: Blabbermouth
User is Offline

Gender & Age: Male, 65
Country: Iran
Re: [Poll] Does God exist?
Dec 24, 2014

Ian wrote:the road to freedom is long and painful but we are humans the greatest thinking creature known if we stopped putting ourselves down and realized our full potential which I know we will although sadly I wont be around to see it what a truly wonderful world it will be.

Dear Ian,

Let me introduce you the freedom of hearth.

Freedom of hearth. It is not far and the road is not long. You may be under the worst dictatorship but since the hearth is free, freedom of the mind and thought follow. This is a personal and individual freedom regardless of where we live and when we live. This could be assumed as freedom of self. This was not achieved even in the classical Greece. There, they defined citizens rights but freedom of hearth that makes us calm and makes us strong to resist burdens does not come out of citizens rights because its origins are not material but rather spiritual.

We may live in an apparently free and democratic country but when our hearths are not free we find so many depressed and frustrated people.

Of course the best condition is to have both freedom of hearth and citizens rights.

Ian, I see you have mentioned few times that you will not be alive when people are freed and you feel sorry for that. If you free your hearth, then you won't be sorry. You will feel much better and will be hopeful for the struggles to bring and maintain citizens rights and power.

Human is not material only. There is something also combined with our material being. That shall be free before our material self.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile farhadmiriany PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Display posts from:

« BACK TO FORUM

Forum Jump:


Thread Pages «  1 2 3 ... , 22 23 24  »

All times are GMT-05:00

» Check that you are logged in!

You cannot create new threads in this forum
You cannot post replies in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot edit/delete your posts in this forum
Administrators: angiex, anuriandima84, BeeWall, Fatimamirza09, Liamjod, Quincy-348, shamricardo, smensah
Moderators: danieln25, darhcik, janepe, Liamjod