TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org


Home Community Discussion BoardsIssuesPeace & ConflictMuslims are Terrorists??????

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Thread Pages «  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Author
Post
Farhad

Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Posts: 765 (view all)
Poster Rank: Blabbermouth
User is Offline

Gender & Age: Male, 65
Country: Iran
Re: Muslims are Terrorists??????
Jan 27, 2014


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:

the truth is religion any religion is unscientific that's a fact until all religious believing people give up religion we as humans cannot move on.so if you are a muslim we cannot move on truth is it doesn't matter whos faith you're in we cannot move on may your god go with you regards ian.



You claimed (based on guess) that Iranian Government is either terrorist or supporting terrorism. I requested you to provide evidence. I believe you made a mistake and perhaps you were kidding because I doubt you would be able to provide any evidence.

True religious believers never commit and or support terrorism. One who does is an astray.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
if you cannot realize that all government armies are basically agents of terrorism then the argument ends here as i said before the biggest terrorist organisation in the world is the government of usa all governments support the money system called capitalism there's the rub regards ian.



This thread is about if Muslims are terrorists. As I understand you claim that Capitalism supports terrorism and not Islam.

I agree that true Islamic faith does not support terrorism.

Further, I find myself to agree of a world without armies. It could be to the benefit of all humans along a world without violence and crime.

Going back to this thread and your previous comment, I have witnessed that Iranians have been victims of terrorism and if you need evidence, I will provide it for you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad

This post was edited on: 2014-01-27 at 03:02 PM by: Farhad


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile farhadmiriany PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
ian rae

Joined: Dec 8, 2012
Posts: 218 (view all)
Poster Rank: Chatterbox
User is Offline

Country: United Kingdom
Re: Muslims are Terrorists??????
Jan 28, 2014


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:

the truth is religion any religion is unscientific that's a fact until all religious believing people give up religion we as humans cannot move on.so if you are a muslim we cannot move on truth is it doesn't matter whos faith you're in we cannot move on may your god go with you regards ian.



You claimed (based on guess) that Iranian Government is either terrorist or supporting terrorism. I requested you to provide evidence. I believe you made a mistake and perhaps you were kidding because I doubt you would be able to provide any evidence.

True religious believers never commit and or support terrorism. One who does is an astray.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
if you cannot realize that all government armies are basically agents of terrorism then the argument ends here as i said before the biggest terrorist organisation in the world is the government of usa all governments support the money system called capitalism there's the rub regards ian.



This thread is about if Muslims are terrorists. As I understand you claim that Capitalism supports terrorism and not Islam.

I agree that true Islamic faith does not support terrorism.

Further, I find myself to agree of a world without armies. It could be to the benefit of all humans along a world without violence and crime.

Going back to this thread and your previous comment, I have witnessed that Iranians have been victims of terrorism and if you need evidence, I will provide it for you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad

This post was edited on: 2014-01-27 at 03:02 PM by: Farhad
from my end the vast majority of people who suffer from terrorism are the working class of which i am one and until all the workers of the world unite from whatever country they live in then they will continue to suffer and who carries out these acts of terrorism the workers on behalf of the capitalists unite for one world regards ian.


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile mullrae PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Posts: 765 (view all)
Poster Rank: Blabbermouth
User is Offline

Gender & Age: Male, 65
Country: Iran
Re: Muslims are Terrorists??????
Jan 29, 2014


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:

the truth is religion any religion is unscientific that's a fact until all religious believing people give up religion we as humans cannot move on.so if you are a muslim we cannot move on truth is it doesn't matter whos faith you're in we cannot move on may your god go with you regards ian.



You claimed (based on guess) that Iranian Government is either terrorist or supporting terrorism. I requested you to provide evidence. I believe you made a mistake and perhaps you were kidding because I doubt you would be able to provide any evidence.

True religious believers never commit and or support terrorism. One who does is an astray.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
if you cannot realize that all government armies are basically agents of terrorism then the argument ends here as i said before the biggest terrorist organisation in the world is the government of usa all governments support the money system called capitalism there's the rub regards ian.



This thread is about if Muslims are terrorists. As I understand you claim that Capitalism supports terrorism and not Islam.

I agree that true Islamic faith does not support terrorism.

Further, I find myself to agree of a world without armies. It could be to the benefit of all humans along a world without violence and crime.

Going back to this thread and your previous comment, I have witnessed that Iranians have been victims of terrorism and if you need evidence, I will provide it for you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad

This post was edited on: 2014-01-27 at 03:02 PM by: Farhad
from my end the vast majority of people who suffer from terrorism are the working class of which i am one and until all the workers of the world unite from whatever country they live in then they will continue to suffer and who carries out these acts of terrorism the workers on behalf of the capitalists unite for one world regards ian.


More or less it is clear that terrorism has its roots in super powers supports (as you say Capitalism).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile farhadmiriany PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
ian rae

Joined: Dec 8, 2012
Posts: 218 (view all)
Poster Rank: Chatterbox
User is Offline

Country: United Kingdom
Re: Muslims are Terrorists??????
Jan 31, 2014


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:

the truth is religion any religion is unscientific that's a fact until all religious believing people give up religion we as humans cannot move on.so if you are a muslim we cannot move on truth is it doesn't matter whos faith you're in we cannot move on may your god go with you regards ian.



You claimed (based on guess) that Iranian Government is either terrorist or supporting terrorism. I requested you to provide evidence. I believe you made a mistake and perhaps you were kidding because I doubt you would be able to provide any evidence.

True religious believers never commit and or support terrorism. One who does is an astray.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
if you cannot realize that all government armies are basically agents of terrorism then the argument ends here as i said before the biggest terrorist organisation in the world is the government of usa all governments support the money system called capitalism there's the rub regards ian.



This thread is about if Muslims are terrorists. As I understand you claim that Capitalism supports terrorism and not Islam.

I agree that true Islamic faith does not support terrorism.

Further, I find myself to agree of a world without armies. It could be to the benefit of all humans along a world without violence and crime.

Going back to this thread and your previous comment, I have witnessed that Iranians have been victims of terrorism and if you need evidence, I will provide it for you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad

This post was edited on: 2014-01-27 at 03:02 PM by: Farhad
from my end the vast majority of people who suffer from terrorism are the working class of which i am one and until all the workers of the world unite from whatever country they live in then they will continue to suffer and who carries out these acts of terrorism the workers on behalf of the capitalists unite for one world regards ian.


More or less it is clear that terrorism has its roots in super powers supports (as you say Capitalism).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
then it follows that all workers of the world need to unite and bring an end to terrorism,poverty,war,starvation,illhealth etc etc regards ian.


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile mullrae PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Posts: 765 (view all)
Poster Rank: Blabbermouth
User is Offline

Gender & Age: Male, 65
Country: Iran
Re: Muslims are Terrorists??????
Jan 31, 2014


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:


farhadmiriany wrote:


mullrae wrote:

the truth is religion any religion is unscientific that's a fact until all religious believing people give up religion we as humans cannot move on.so if you are a muslim we cannot move on truth is it doesn't matter whos faith you're in we cannot move on may your god go with you regards ian.



You claimed (based on guess) that Iranian Government is either terrorist or supporting terrorism. I requested you to provide evidence. I believe you made a mistake and perhaps you were kidding because I doubt you would be able to provide any evidence.

True religious believers never commit and or support terrorism. One who does is an astray.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
if you cannot realize that all government armies are basically agents of terrorism then the argument ends here as i said before the biggest terrorist organisation in the world is the government of usa all governments support the money system called capitalism there's the rub regards ian.



This thread is about if Muslims are terrorists. As I understand you claim that Capitalism supports terrorism and not Islam.

I agree that true Islamic faith does not support terrorism.

Further, I find myself to agree of a world without armies. It could be to the benefit of all humans along a world without violence and crime.

Going back to this thread and your previous comment, I have witnessed that Iranians have been victims of terrorism and if you need evidence, I will provide it for you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad

This post was edited on: 2014-01-27 at 03:02 PM by: Farhad
from my end the vast majority of people who suffer from terrorism are the working class of which i am one and until all the workers of the world unite from whatever country they live in then they will continue to suffer and who carries out these acts of terrorism the workers on behalf of the capitalists unite for one world regards ian.


More or less it is clear that terrorism has its roots in super powers supports (as you say Capitalism).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad
then it follows that all workers of the world need to unite and bring an end to terrorism,poverty,war,starvation,illhealth etc etc regards ian.


Evidently this is going to happen. The question is how this unity is best achieved.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile farhadmiriany PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Farhad

Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Posts: 765 (view all)
Poster Rank: Blabbermouth
User is Offline

Gender & Age: Male, 65
Country: Iran
Re: Muslims are Terrorists??????
Feb 21, 2014


saadiqbal wrote:

On 9/11, the world learnt a new lesson,
" One who wears a beard and is a muslim is terrorist"

No joke uptil today is as gr8 as this joke. Can terrorists not afford a shaving machine?

the media has bombarded the ears and eyes of the world with this suspicion that muslims are terrorists and they are the only who are creating nuisance in the world.
For portraying this image, puppets in form of Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein were used to invade Afghaniustan and Iraq. And now they are making lame reasons to enter Iran, Syria and other countries.
The Islamic seminaries are now considered a place to teach and train the terrorists. However, I in Pakistan have never ever seen such a seminary where such training is being given. I myself have met many seminary students and they have never ever done any wrong thing.

Islam is the religion of peace and muslims are those who follow Islam........ who how can a muslim ever be TERRORIST??


OK. The outcome of this discussion and the evidences in Syrian totally wasteful conflicts, explosions in Russian cities and massacre in Norway prove that true Muslims are not terrorists and terrorism has its roots somewhere else although some terrorists might claim to be either Muslim and/or Christian.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad

This post was edited on: 2014-02-21 at 06:50 AM by: Farhad


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile farhadmiriany PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
ian rae

Joined: Dec 8, 2012
Posts: 218 (view all)
Poster Rank: Chatterbox
User is Offline

Country: United Kingdom
Re: Muslims are Terrorists??????
Feb 21, 2014


farhadmiriany wrote:


saadiqbal wrote:

On 9/11, the world learnt a new lesson,
" One who wears a beard and is a muslim is terrorist"

No joke uptil today is as gr8 as this joke. Can terrorists not afford a shaving machine?

the media has bombarded the ears and eyes of the world with this suspicion that muslims are terrorists and they are the only who are creating nuisance in the world.
For portraying this image, puppets in form of Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein were used to invade Afghaniustan and Iraq. And now they are making lame reasons to enter Iran, Syria and other countries.
The Islamic seminaries are now considered a place to teach and train the terrorists. However, I in Pakistan have never ever seen such a seminary where such training is being given. I myself have met many seminary students and they have never ever done any wrong thing.

Islam is the religion of peace and muslims are those who follow Islam........ who how can a muslim ever be TERRORIST??


OK. The outcome of this discussion and the evidences in Syrian totally wasteful conflicts, explosions in Russian cities and massacre in Norway prove that true Muslims are not terrorists and terrorism has its roots somewhere else although some terrorists might claim to be either Muslim and/or Christian.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
Farhad

This post was edited on: 2014-02-21 at 06:50 AM by: Farhad
The roots of terrorism are embedded in private ownership society the most modern of which is present day capitalism(roughly 300 years old)and until the workers of the world you know the rest regards ian.


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile mullrae PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Vetnam

Joined: Jul 28, 2014
Posts: 7 (view all)
Poster Rank: Soft-spoken
User is Offline

Country: Russia
Province/State: Kursk
City: Vet
Re: Muslims are Terrorists??????
Jul 28, 2014

Man i need Americans data (fullz) name, address, ssn and dob, contact for real deal man , my Y! is vetnamspider@yahoo.com


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile vetnamSpider PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
sell

Joined: Apr 1, 2015
Posts: 2 (view all)
Poster Rank: Tongue-tied
User is Offline

Country: Russia
Province/State: Moscow City
City: Moscow
i sell fresh cvv,leads,rdp,login,paypal,fullz
Apr 1, 2015

I'm from Russia, i hack, spam and sell tools like, cc,cvv,leads, fullz, paid site, dating site, paypal, dumps and more.... contact me via email/chat--- Sellfreshtools (at) yahoo com .. (y!m)_ Sellfreshtools


Us ( vis,mas ) = 3$/1cvv
- Us ( dis,amex ) = 5$/1cvv
- Uk ( vis,mas ) = 6$/1cvv
- Uk ( amex,dis) = 7$/1cvv
- Au = 15$/1cvv
- Ca = 15$/1cvv
- Eu = 20$/1cvv
- Itali = 20$/1cvv
- Spain = 20$/1cvv
- Denmark = 25$/1cvv
- Sweden = 20$/1cvv
- France = 15$/1
- Germany = 15$/1
- Ireland = 15$/1
- New zeland = 15$/1
- Switherland = 15$/1
- Slovakia = 15$/1
- Middle East = 15$/1cvv
- Asia = 15$/1cvv
- Uk with bin = 20$
- Uk with dob = 25$
- Uk with bin + dob = 30$
- Us full = 25$/1cvv
- Uk full = 35$/1cvv
- Eu full = 40$/1cvv
- And All CC - CVV Country


contact me via email/chat--- Sellfreshtools (at) yahoo com .. (y!m)_ Sellfreshtools




And have more Bank account login with more country , If u real want to buy and make

bussiness with me let's talk.


contact me via email/chat--- Sellfreshtools (at) yahoo com .. (y!m)_ Sellfreshtools
Payment with Western Union/PerfectMoney/webmoney


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile sellitall PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
arynasell

Joined: Apr 27, 2015
Posts: 6 (view all)
Poster Rank: Soft-spoken
User is Offline

Country: Afghanistan
Province/State: Ghazni
City: Usa
Re: Muslims are Terrorists??????
Apr 27, 2015

Hello all buyer...My name : Mr.hinaki happy if business with you

=>> I’M A BIG HACKER REALLY IN ALL FORUM <<==
-I AM A BIG SELLER AND HAS BEEN HACKER
-I WORK PRESTIGE. PROFESSIONAL
-I PROMISE STUFF OF ME VERY GOOD AND FRESH ALL WITH GOOD PRICE
-I SURE YOU WILL HAPPY IF BUSINESS WITH ME
-I WILL CHANGE IF STUFF NOT GOOD OR DONT WORK
-IF YOU BUY MANY I WILL DISCOUNT FOR YOU
-WHO NEED CONTACT FOR ME THROUGH:

--Skype: aryna.cvv

--Yahoo: shop.hacker

--ICQ: 660618741

--Gmail: shop.hacker52

<><><><><><><> SELL CVV All COUNTRIES GOOD AND FRESH <><><><><><><>

Us (Visa,Master) = $6 per 1
Us (Amex,Dis) = $8 per 1
Us Fullz Info = $30 per 1
-----------------------------------------
Uk (Visa,Master) = $20 per 1
Uk (Amex,Dis) = $25 per 1
Uk Fullz Info = $35 per 1
-----------------------------------------
Ca (Visa,Master) = $12 per 1
Ca (Amex,Dis) = $22 per 1
Ca Fullz Info = $35 per 1
-----------------------------------------
Au (Visa,Master) = $15 per 1
Au (Amex,Dis) = $25 per 1
Au Fullz Info = $35 per 1
-----------------------------------------
Eu (Visa,Master) = $20 per 1
Eu (Amex,Dis) = $25 per 1
Eu Fullz Info = $40 per 1
-----------------------------------------
Italy = 20$ per 1 (fullz info = $40)
Spain = 20$ per 1 (fullz info = $40)
Denmark = 25$ per1 (fullz info = $40)
Sweden = 20$ per 1 (fullz info = $40)
France = 20$ per 1 (fullz info = $40)
Germany = 20$ per 1 (fullz info = $40)
Ireland = 20$ per 1 (fullz info = $40)
Mexico = 15$ per 1 (fullz info = $35)
Asia = 15$ per 1 (fullz info = $35)


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile arynasell PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
arynasell

Joined: Apr 27, 2015
Posts: 6 (view all)
Poster Rank: Soft-spoken
User is Offline

Country: Afghanistan
Province/State: Ghazni
City: Usa
Re: Muslims are Terrorists??????
Apr 27, 2015

Hello all buyer...My name : Mr.hinaki happy if business with you

=>> I’M A BIG HACKER REALLY IN ALL FORUM <<==
-I AM A BIG SELLER AND HAS BEEN HACKER
-I WORK PRESTIGE. PROFESSIONAL
-I PROMISE STUFF OF ME VERY GOOD AND FRESH ALL WITH GOOD PRICE
-I SURE YOU WILL HAPPY IF BUSINESS WITH ME
-I WILL CHANGE IF STUFF NOT GOOD OR DONT WORK
-IF YOU BUY MANY I WILL DISCOUNT FOR YOU
-WHO NEED CONTACT FOR ME THROUGH:

--Skype: aryna.cvv

--Yahoo: shop.hacker

--ICQ: 660618741

--Gmail: shop.hacker52

<><><><><><><> SELL CVV All COUNTRIES GOOD AND FRESH <><><><><><><>

Us (Visa,Master) = $6 per 1
Us (Amex,Dis) = $8 per 1
Us Fullz Info = $30 per 1
-----------------------------------------
Uk (Visa,Master) = $20 per 1
Uk (Amex,Dis) = $25 per 1
Uk Fullz Info = $35 per 1
-----------------------------------------
Ca (Visa,Master) = $12 per 1
Ca (Amex,Dis) = $22 per 1
Ca Fullz Info = $35 per 1
-----------------------------------------
Au (Visa,Master) = $15 per 1
Au (Amex,Dis) = $25 per 1
Au Fullz Info = $35 per 1
-----------------------------------------
Eu (Visa,Master) = $20 per 1
Eu (Amex,Dis) = $25 per 1
Eu Fullz Info = $40 per 1
-----------------------------------------
Italy = 20$ per 1 (fullz info = $40)
Spain = 20$ per 1 (fullz info = $40)
Denmark = 25$ per1 (fullz info = $40)
Sweden = 20$ per 1 (fullz info = $40)
France = 20$ per 1 (fullz info = $40)
Germany = 20$ per 1 (fullz info = $40)
Ireland = 20$ per 1 (fullz info = $40)
Mexico = 15$ per 1 (fullz info = $35)
Asia = 15$ per 1 (fullz info = $35)


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile arynasell PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
sellercvv

Joined: Feb 12, 2016
Posts: 68 (view all)
Poster Rank: Talkative
User is Offline

Country: United Kingdom
Province/State: London (City of)
City: London
ICQ : 686858468 sell CVV US UK dumps pin
Feb 25, 2016

cvv2016.wordpress.com


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile sellercvv PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
101blackcard

Joined: Apr 23, 2016
Posts: 23 (view all)
Poster Rank: Talkative
User is Offline

Country: United States
Province/State: Kentucky
City: New
Re: Muslims are Terrorists??????
Apr 23, 2016

Legitim Vendor(ICQ:627672888)
e-mail:selltrack2@yahoo.co.uk
http://101blackcard.net/
SELL DUMPS USA 101
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
http://101blackcard.net/ SELL DUMPS USA 101 ICQ627672888


back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile 101blackcard PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Display posts from:

« BACK TO FORUM

Forum Jump:


Thread Pages «  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

All times are GMT-05:00

» Check that you are logged in!

You cannot create new threads in this forum
You cannot post replies in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot edit/delete your posts in this forum
Administrators: angiex, anuriandima84, BeeWall, Fatimamirza09, Liamjod, Quincy-348, shamricardo, smensah
Moderators: anuriandima84, danieln25, darhcik, janepe, Liamjod