TIGed

Switch headers Switch to TIGweb.org

Are you an TIG Member?
Click here to switch to TIGweb.org

Home Community Discussion BoardsIssuesPeace & ConflictMuslims are Terrorists??????

« BACK TO FORUM

Discussion Boards Guidelines Discussion Board Guidelines
FAQ

Thread Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  »
Author

Poster Rank: Talkative

Gender & Age: Male & 30
Province/State: Sindh
City: Karachi
Muslims are Terrorists??????
Nov 16, 2005

On 9/11, the world learnt a new lesson,
" One who wears a beard and is a muslim is terrorist"

No joke uptil today is as gr8 as this joke. Can terrorists not afford a shaving machine?

the media has bombarded the ears and eyes of the world with this suspicion that muslims are terrorists and they are the only who are creating nuisance in the world.
For portraying this image, puppets in form of Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein were used to invade Afghaniustan and Iraq. And now they are making lame reasons to enter Iran, Syria and other countries.
The Islamic seminaries are now considered a place to teach and train the terrorists. However, I in Pakistan have never ever seen such a seminary where such training is being given. I myself have met many seminary students and they have never ever done any wrong thing.

Islam is the religion of peace and muslims are those who follow Islam........ who how can a muslim ever be TERRORIST??

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile saadiqbal PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
stevez

Province/State: Wyoming
Re: Muslims are Terrorists??????
Nov 20, 2005

How can you say Islam is a religion of peace when people are killed by these terrorists every day in the name of Allah and Islam.
I haven't seen many people lately getting blown up in the name of christianity or judism

Member Profile stevez PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Saad Iqbal

Gender & Age: Male, 30
Are muslims killing or being killed?
Nov 20, 2005

If u say that no 1 is being killed in the name of chris... or jud.., u said it right. No 1 is killed in the name of them, but they r killed by these people by the help of lame reasons & excuses.

Us & Israel find reasons to just get into any others territories and kill innocents mercilessly!

What is happening in Iraq, Afghanistan, Bosnia, Kashmir, Palastine and elsewhere, who is responsibe for this widespread killings?...Muslims???

What happened in vietnam, afghanistan, Iraq, and gujrat massacre in india? Were the muslims involved in those killings?

So how can u say that people are killed by these terrorists every day in the name of Allah and Islam.

Where are ShivSena, mosad, tamils, and others ..?

"Islam is the religion of peace and muslims r those who follow islam.... So how can a muslim ever be a terrorist?"

Just Think...
Salaam (PEACE)

stevez

Are muslims killing or being killed?
Nov 20, 2005

Originally posted by saadiqbal
If u say that no 1 is being killed in the name of chris... or jud.., u said it right. No 1 is killed in the name of them, but they r killed by these people by the help of lame reasons & excuses.

Us & Israel find reasons to just get into any others territories and kill innocents mercilessly!

What is happening in Iraq, Afghanistan, Bosnia, Kashmir, Palastine and elsewhere, who is responsibe for this widespread killings?...Muslims???

What happened in vietnam, afghanistan, Iraq, and gujrat massacre in india? Were the muslims involved in those killings?

So how can u say that people are killed by these terrorists every day in the name of Allah and Islam.

Where are ShivSena, mosad, tamils, and others ..?

"Islam is the religion of peace and muslims r those who follow islam.... So how can a muslim ever be a terrorist?"

Just Think...
Salaam (PEACE)

You show me proof that backs your statements about the US and Isreal in those countries.Killing mercilessly.
3000 people were killed in New York in the name of Allah.
Why don't you read some newspapers to find out about the countries you mentioned.
If the terrorists didn't attack us we wouldn't be in Afganistan or Iraq.
You explain to me how a terrorist can never be a muslem.

Saad Iqbal

Nov 20, 2005

So u say that muslims killed those 3000s.
Muslims r present in the world in billions. Do u think that all those billions were involved?
ok. If u say that those idiot extrenists killed them and u raided afghanistan coz of that. So why had u not only killed those idiot extremists.why u got involved in killing hundrends of thousands.

U just read muslim literature and u wont ever find any such thing.
U would have met many muslims but they wont but of that nature.
I think that even a small child even know who raided them?
If u dont know then i m sorry 4 u.

Chat wid any muslim, u wont ever find that nature?
Those wild creatures r little in number & v also dont want them.

What i m trying to tell is that u dont judge muslims from the perspective of little few, see the real picture!

It never happens that if few christians are sinful, u consider all christians as sinners. U try to see the real picture, and consider the odd one out.

SAme is the case here... v are also fed up of the bad image muslims have got, v r not like that,

See my photo, do i look like a mullah?

Cheer Up!

Peace Man!!!!!!!!(Salaam)

stevez

Nov 20, 2005

Those 3000 were killed by Saudi muslems in the name of Allah
Peace.

Stefy

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Gender & Age: Male, 41
Province/State: Tasmania
City: Hobart
Why The terrorists use His name?
Nov 20, 2005

Hi Everyone,
Just wondering why terrorists used name of 'Allah' to kill people?
Peace out

Member Profile st2 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Laura Steiner

Gender & Age: Female, 35
Province/State: Ontario
City: Milton
Nov 20, 2005

Those that commit terrorist acts in the name Islam, have perverted the religion to such a point that to regular Muslims it is unrecognizable.

People do kill in the name of religion, IRA vs. Northern Ireland- religion is a big part of that, as were the Crusades. Extremism is part of it, extremists exist in every religion and there is no getting around them.
Extremism is what the mainstream fears, so really all the media is doing is playing on their fears, and tragically Muslims, and Islam are bearing the brunt of it.

The war in Afghanistan is not a war against Muslims. It is a conflict that was started out of retaliation for 9/11. Now the Taliban is gone, and things are slightly better. Iraq was based on faulty intelligence- we realize that now. But the world is undeniably a better place without Sadaam in a position of power.

It seems to be forgotten that in the case of the war in Iraq, that a lot of countries (Canada, France, Germany, China just to name a few) were against it, and did not send troops.

I know as well that Canada is very tolerant of other religions including Islam with very large Muslim communities in: Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver, with smaller groups I'm sure scattered in between.

Member Profile concernedcdn PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Saad Iqbal

Nov 21, 2005

Let us think over this>>

Saddam Hussein was US's major ally a decade ago. How come this happen?

Osama Bin Laden was Bush's near friend. How come this day?

USA helped the muslims in Russia's afghan war in 80s. Why is it against now?

FAHRENHEIT 9/11 clearly showed this all.

These all are the strategies followed by gr8 world leaders, v all are here to watch this adventure!!
Once they are friends the other day they are foes, then after achieving their obj. they return to their routine!

Saad Iqbal

In the name of ALLAH? so silly!
Nov 21, 2005

Doing sins in the name of Allah?
does it make any sense?

4 those who say that muslim leaders r doin nothing.
Plz try 2 remain up 2 date by reading newspaper.

I proudly say 1 name - General Pervez Musharraf.

Need more names? just wait for others 2 join in!!

Muslim leaders wid US in war against terror!
Join in guys!! Tell the world.

Peace Plz(Salaam)

Luke Lieberman

Poster Rank: Blabbermouth

Gender & Age: Male, 38
Province/State: California
Nov 21, 2005

"Osama Bin Laden was Bush's near friend."

saadiqbal - my friend you don't beleive this nonsense do you? I am no fan of Bush's -

but the idea that he and Osama were friends is just rediculous - it is simply not true

please show me ANY evidence you might have that these two have even ever MET.

"FAHRENHEIT 9/11 clearly showed this all." -

Moore is just a propogandist with a political agenda - he is not interested in the truth.

and even HE never suggested that Osama Bin Laden and Bush were FRIENDS.

also to say that Saddam was a major ally is a gross overstatement

The US did a little bussiness with him because they were concerned of Islamic Extremism eminating from the Iranian revolution.

but friends no.

The US was involved in supporting the "Jihad" against the Russian invasion of Afghanistan - this is true.

saadiqbal - the leadership in the Muslim world has a LOOONG way to go in dealing with this issue - you still have countries like Iran and Syria providing shelter and material support.

there are Radical Clerics in mosques throughout the Middle-east who daily glorify the "myrters" as heros.

more can definately be done - we are certainly happy to have Musharrif on our side - and I hope he will someday hold elections (I expect he would win anyway)

But for instance I saw a poll today

it was taken in Jordan before the attacks and after - before the attacks MORE THAN 50% of Jordanians APPROVED of Al Qaeda

MORE THAN 50% - that is just not acceptable. Now that they have had a bitter taste of Al Qaeda themselves 87% DISAPPROVE.

but it should take one of your OWN wedding parties being destroyed to know that Al Qaeda is wrong...

Member Profile luke PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
stevez

Nov 21, 2005

Why don't the muslem in the name of Allah and their religion step up and stop them.
Alot of people blame muslem for alot of this stuff going on in the world.
Maybe a muslem leader should step up and denounce all that is happening.

Bitsy

Gender & Age: Female, 49
Province/State: Skane Lan
City: Lund
Nov 21, 2005

Originally posted by stevez
Why don't the muslem in the name of Allah and their religion step up and stop them.
Alot of people blame muslem for alot of this stuff going on in the world.
Maybe a muslem leader should step up and denounce all that is happening.

I wish and wonder the same thing. I'm also a bit bewildered why Muslims still ask why people think Muslims are terrorists. Muslims who carry out terrorist acts go out of their way to link their behavior to God and to their religion. It is no mystery to anyone else why people think Mulims are terrorists - it is after all the terrorists themselves telling us they are Muslims and they are killing all these people, i.e. us, for the sake of God and Islam, their religion.

Having said that, saying Muslims are terrorists, or implying that all terrorists are Muslims, is not the same as saying ALL Muslims are terrorists. Referring to what saadiqbal said, I know several Muslims, and not a one of them is a terrorist. Some of them are the best people I have found in this nasty world (as people go, that is).

Member Profile Bitsy PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Stefy

Gender & Age: Male, 41
Province/State: Tasmania
City: Hobart
Nov 21, 2005

Terrorism assumes a transcendental dimension and its perpetrators are thus unconstrained by moral, ethical and normative constraints. The religious or "holy" terrors compared to purely “secular” terror have radically different value systems in terms of mechanisms of legitimization, justification, and the world view that they embrace. Whereas secular terrorists generally consider indiscriminate violence immoral and counter-productive for their struggle, religious terrorists regard such violence not only as morally justified, but as a necessary means to achieve their goals. Here religion serves as a legitimizing force. Consequently, religious terrorism faces no moral constraints.

Member Profile st2 PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER
Dilmurod Nasimov

Gender & Age: Male, 31
Province/State: Samarqand
City: Samarkand
Nov 21, 2005

Hey guys

It is impossible to read even look at what u r discussing about.

Nobody knows and nobody can proof that Extremists are muslims. Anybody can do that by saing.......

The main idea of every religion is to have a peace. There is no religion that says to kill other people, including Islam.

If I anyone have any other ideas just read even a little words about Muslim, U will find that it is not true.

Please, do not have an idea being against any religion.

Member Profile dilik PROFILE TIG Messenger TIG MESSENGER

« BACK TO FORUM